Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goncalo_2002
    Newest Member
    Goncalo_2002

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Deposit 60 cashout 500

Wow! Never seen nor had such a fantastic combination featuring 9 diamonds! The best I had so far was only 7, but 9?! That's huge and makes me wondering if a combination of 5-reels-feature covers with 15 diamonds? Do you think such combination is even possible at Twin Spin considering the max possible win stated there? 

Wow! Never seen nor had such a fantastic combination featuring 9 diamonds! The best I had so far was only 7, but 9?! That's huge and makes me wondering if a combination of 5-reels-feature covers with 15 diamonds? Do you think such combination is even possible at Twin Spin considering the max possible win stated there? 

No its not possible!! It's an awful game to me therefore no wins are even possible for me  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You've seen it before Guru! I had the same win two months ago! :)

Thanks blondie e coco i tried to increase my bet but is not worked too dead or alive in increase my bet on 3,60 but the free spin not came.at bet 9 and 18 i have two consecutive wildline firtst feauture on 9 and second feauture on 18 1000xbet but i don't have screenshot i'm shoked if i get this big wins on hight stakes now i dancing in slip   :D  

This is the first time when I got a 100+ x bet feature from The Invisible Man slot...and it was a pleasant experience though. :)

attachicon.gifInvisibleMan1.jpg

But what I find as particularly interesting /at least for me :D/ is that I just cannot stop winning at Game Of Thrones lately! :o

Now beginning to wonder if this could be the start of another hot winning streak as the one I had in the spring... :rolleyes:

attachicon.gifgot5.jpg

Well done! I really hope it is the start of a winning streak for you, and am already excited to see more screenshots from you!

I see great winnings here, maybe some screnshots are fake!

Oh Igor.....Why would you say that! Of course they are not fake! I know winning big sometimes can really seem impossible, trust me i'm going through a serious dry spell myself at the moment. But take it from me none of the screenshots posted here are fake. We have an amazing community here at AskGamblers all of our members here are real genuine people, and we do our utmost to make sure that everything posted here is genuine. 

However, I'm sure you already know that and it was probably just a joke and i'm already waiting to see your winnings screenshots. 

And Igor, if like me your not getting any big wins at the moment, don't worry because you can use post in the Winner Screenshots under x100 your bet too!

Why would you say that some of them might be fake? Why would anyone do that? We are an awesome community here that is happy for each and everyone's successes so please don't say anything like that.

Thanks Blondie!