Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryboy247
    Newest Member
    Ryboy247

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Sorry to hear you lost it all eventually. :(

However, must admit that these wins are really great, especially the first one. Considering how 'stingy' Flowers was recently with me, your wins are almost cosmic in comparison with mine! :good:

And you know what is hilarious ?? I always set auto spins on 10 spins,dont know why just always do.So i was left with around 9 euros and was thinking what thee hel.. should i bet with 0.60 or 0.30 and then,i said will keep on 0.30 and this beauty lands on the thirst spins  :huh: i guess sometime we should hear our own instinct  :rolleyes:

And you know what is hilarious ?? I always set auto spins on 10 spins,dont know why just always do.So i was left with around 9 euros and was thinking what thee hel.. should i bet with 0.60 or 0.30 and then,i said will keep on 0.30 and this beauty lands on the thirst spins  :huh: i guess sometime we should hear our own instinct  :rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more! :good:

If I wasn't doing that, hear and follow my instinct, I would have never hit that monster DOA win on 2.25 bet. ;)

OMG!!! Such good wins...and you lost it all...aaaaargh!!! :cray:

OMG...didn't I always tell you "listen to your heart"..."follow your instincts"...??? :(

OMG...so sorry about your loss darling...better luck next time. ;)

Yes ;im like play in Quasar -They have fast withdrawal and ;im make in last period   few nice cashauts from them .

This time deposit 125€ and withdrawal 890€ ; so cant complain .

(Im  still testing / discover they EGT software slots in real mode,this software provider a little new for me )

You may test their games on our website for free - Euro Games Technology games. ;)

They are a Bulgarian software company though, with an excellent reputation in my country. Personally, I find their games as fantastic however didn't have the chance to try them yet in real mode, but planning to do it any time soon. 

Ouch! That bloody Billy could have easily produce a much bigger win if landed on the correct position!  :angry:

Still a decent win though! Way to go, prince! :good:

Exactly as you said ValDes, that BLOODY B.....Billy. I was waiting for him for 9 spins but the traitor did not appear.  :sad:

But overall I am happy, managed to make a good withdraw  :)