Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lenka123
    Newest Member
    lenka123

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

After losing endlessly on DOA for moths on end.. And having allitle break i deposited 200 yesterday and FINALLY hit something decent. 5 wilds on a line on Cazino Zeppelin. Paid about 2000-2100 euros on 1.40 bet. so abotu 1500x.. Unfortunatly i didd not take a screenshot as i was so relived to finally have hit something i just forgot.

Funny how i have been hammering DOA and have had maybe 800+ bonus rounds without a wildline but i play cazino zeppelin one time and get the wildline on the very first bonus round. Hmmmmmm NetEnt doessent seam to like me much.

Yes, it seams DOA is dead for allot of people right now. Before it usually paid up in the end. Resulting in breaking even or a small loss/proffit. But the amount of money i have lost on it now makes it useless to chace it anymore since i dont think i will win back what i have lost.

wooow. very nice wins Afi4wins. bravo :good::drinks:

Thank you Zeus! :hi::drinks:

Afi strikes back! :D

Awesome screenshots mate! Congrats and hope now your Neteller balance is looking WAY better! :good:

Thank you mate! :hi:

Afi never stops to fight back whenever some outlaw pick a fight with me! Hahaha.

Yeah...my Neteller balance is nicely improving now...just need some time for the money to come in...hehehe. :D

P.S...why am I always out of my 'like this' quota? Must increase its allowed number yet again mate! ;)

This is good, Guru! Twin Spin and I have a misunerstanding at the moment, each time I try to talk to him, he gives me cold spins! :(

Awwww...that's not good at all Blondie darling! :(

Maybe you should show him a leg or a thigh...or two...then maybe you'll get really hot spins! :D

Heyy Lo!

I see here Afi shared sth but not sure how good is that, then low roLLing Guru  :p and who else.

Congrats yall,I got no time at the moment to go through pages..

Well, Awena darling, mine was not bad at all...I think. ^_^

I see that you're still very beesy beesy...hope you got your honey...or whatever! :D