Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Reelrocker
    Newest Member
    Reelrocker

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Ohh man! So close and yet so far away... Could have been a monster hit, shame! :(

Still a decent DOA hit I would say, over 500 x bet. Congrats! :good:

Yeap its a really good hit. I was playing it with 0,36 bet and it seemed hot so i razed my bet and got this beauty.

Unfortunately i had a lot wager to do ( this hit was at the start of my game  session) , raized my bets in the  games that i played next (typical idiot  :p ) ,busted my balance and didnt cash out :(

Oh my! Nine wilds and not a single wild line...  :angry:

Now try to imagine the same situation, but with 0.90 or bigger bet... I guess you would like to brake your PC/laptop/phone/tablet in pieces! :D

I was angry too ValDes. haha :D  sometimes i try bet at 0.54€ for a few rounds, but i had no luck at this bet. the wilds came very quickly and i was sure that i will hit wildline.. after i had additional 5 free spins and waiting just for one wild to complete the line.. and you see what happened <_<-_- after all... it was a great win.

Thak's guys.Thank's Awena i gave up at that experiment because i realized that is very hard won immediately unless you do not have luck on your side.

Before obtaining this victory, i hamered the slot for three days for 8 hours a day without stoppin,and to enable to do more spin, i played on another game'ss you see n the screenshots.

I think the way to win on doa is over the luck, manage a good bankroll and time i started to 300 euro i started to play on 9 cent afrer two days i increase on 18 after that i saw the no wildbonusgame.

Yeah,congrats, it is not the screenshot we got used on but still, decent win.

And it feels so strange in here, no screenshots at all.. :cray:

Maybe everyone's busy gambling or enjoying summer? :) I have a screenshot that I want to share with you so I will post it later :)