Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    GamblerXXX
    Newest Member
    GamblerXXX

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

They gave me 150 for the new cashier look and I had 9 000 to wager I think with a max cashout of 750 rands- about 50 euros I think.

Congrats on winning the Jackpot Hajnrih! Too bad about the wagering though. Hopefully a cashable win next time for you. ;)

Knew i'd get 5 scatters at 9p but did not expect to go out the room with £10 balance on auto and come back to £228!! Mrgreen don't have the 5 scatters pic but that is what is has to have been all they have is this and I took this pic as I had it to auto stop when win was £15 or more! :) Also went on fruit case and got this within 100 spins 5 bloody lemons with wild just put withdrawal request in for 331 pretty good from £10 deposit ;)! $$ $$

Oh and got this epic gonzo win at vera n john other day too! winning alot right now! withdrew £194! 

post-4909-0-12941600-1423183112_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-61452800-1423183131_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-81623900-1423183145_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-01937700-1423183199_thumb.jpg

The winnings just keep on coming my free football bet double came in(Ghana and Cote D'voire) Won 6.17 and had 8P left in account went on piggy riches got this on 2nd set of free spins. I then went straight to jatb 20p bets it was a shambles. I thought I'll do 40p and hit gold or bust. I hit nearly 300x in free spins and made withdrawal of £133 100% profit! :D I don't have win pic from last few spins on jack but I don't want to harp on lately it hasn't been giving me jack which was getting right on my goat I'm not having a cow now because it's filled my coin purse right up today! HEEHEE!

post-4909-0-77871200-1423199076_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-08306100-1423199095_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-94450600-1423199107_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-36307500-1423199129_thumb.jpg

Mr Green did to you what Buck&Butler did to me on the 5 scatters...they came when we were not watching! Hehehehe.

Oh!...the thrill of seeing those 5 scatters coming 1 by 1...make sure you see it the next time around mate!  ^_^

Well done all the same Bigdk!  :good:

I'm currently on bad terms with Gonzo and Jack...I'm not talking to them for a while...hahahaha.  :D

Mr Green did to you what Buck&Butler did to me on the 5 scatters...they came when we were not watching! Hehehehe.

Oh!...the thrill of seeing those 5 scatters coming 1 by 1...make sure you see it the next time around mate!  ^_^

Well done all the same Bigdk!  :good:

I'm currently on bad terms with Gonzo and Jack...I'm not talking to them for a while...hahahaha.  :D

Cheers buddy Jack has been whack lately but starting to turn around as for gonzo you know what that's like winning one min losing badly the next! Gonna see if green can get the 5 scatter pic for me from Net-Ent must see how they landed your pic was pretty but I have saw in a row before that is just outstanding to see man! 

Cheers buddy Jack has been whack lately but starting to turn around as for gonzo you know what that's like winning one min losing badly the next! Gonna see if green can get the 5 scatter pic for me from Net-Ent must see how they landed your pic was pretty but I have saw in a row before that is just outstanding to see man! 

Hope you get that screenshot from Mr Green mate.

I'd be restlessly curious and curiously restless not knowing how those 5 scatters were arranged! Hahahaha.  :D

I think we have ocdoad-Obsessive compulsive dead or alive disorder :D!

OCDOAD? Oh geeees...I've never heard of it

Obsessive compulsive dead or alive disorder

You can't think, can't eat and can't sleep without it

Must have your hands on DOA now and forever! :D

and how many free spins you get with this 5 scatters ?? is it still 12 or more ???

Still 12 spins that only paid out 20p Afi has had the most successful big wins after 5 scatters I have seen before 2,250 plus wilds which equaled nearly 3grand. Usually you will get virtually nothing but I'm not caring that is for sure!

Still 12 spins that only paid out 20p Afi has had the most successful big wins after 5 scatters I have seen before 2,250 plus wilds which equaled nearly 3grand. Usually you will get virtually nothing but I'm not caring that is for sure!

That is correct Bigdk. My earlier free spins after getting those 5 scatters (2 times) paid absolutely peanuts! Not even 10x my bet I think! But this one from Casumo was a real beauty. The 4 wilds paid 5-of-a-kind a few times...but I was literally shouting and 1-finger saluting for the 5th wild to come onto the reels...for a bumper payout...but it never came! Geeees. Hahahaha. :D

Mr green finally got hold of it! This is what I call a  5 scatter!! Properly scattered none of this in a line rubbish! :D!

Hehehehe...now that's a TRUE scattered scatters eh Bigdk! All over the place...but it makes no difference. If they were wilds...well...you'd probably be kicking something in anger! Hahahaha. :D

That is correct Bigdk. My earlier free spins after getting those 5 scatters (2 times) paid absolutely peanuts! Not even 10x my bet I think! But this one from Casumo was a real beauty. The 4 wilds paid 5-of-a-kind a few times...but I was literally shouting and 1-finger saluting for the 5th wild to come onto the reels...for a bumper payout...but it never came! Geeees. Hahahaha. :D

Now now a think you've had enough! Wadda ya say to that! :D

Now now a think you've had enough! Wadda ya say to that! :D

Oh! I'm a-okay with that mate! I want others to get a taste of it too...including you! ;)

3 times of 5 scatters have really been quite a handful...but I do have BIG hands and they're never full! :D