Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Amandamitch
    Newest Member
    Amandamitch

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Well, you could think of Tally Ho and BDBA as DOA's analogy in Microgaming. Actually, I think these two games winning potential is even bigger than DOA's one, considering the fact that you could win 375 bucks on BDBA playing min bet and that\s exactly 150 more than the max win at min bet at DOA. ;)

Why I'm telling you all this? Because I could remember your opinion about DOA several months ago and how you did listen to your Guru and then...Well, then we all know your success story with DOA and how you achieved all these incredible hits there. :good: So now, I'm asking myself if one of these two MG legendary games could be the reason to add yet another 'Master of...' title to your avatar! ;)

Oh geeees! Now you've got me thinking! Usually, after a Master, comes a PhD...not a Tally Ho!!!...hahahaha   :D

Buuuut...a good pupil ALWAYS listen to the advices of his Guru! ^_^

So now those advices are embedded in my head...and becomes meaningful as a wallet target! :D

Soon...I'll "tally ho!" and ride that ferrari horse...and hope to bring home too Jesse and his boys! Hahahaha. :D

:D

Rainie darliiiiiing...where have you been???!!!

At home all the while and making the reels spin? :D

You played Wonky Wabbits with 10 free spins...

and won that much...whoopie, very nice win!

And no can do without DOA...just like me too...hey hey hey! :good: 

Afywhen i saw you last big win on doa i cried and i have hidden because i don't won big from december!

Even my Brother won las saturday on doa with a deposit of 20 euro He won 1500 I cryyyyy!!!!!!  :cray:

Oh my god!!! Don't cry darling! I know it hurts so bad when others can win big but you can't...but that's just how gambling luck goes Rainie darling! Some people can win millions of dollars...some people can only win hundreds of cents...sigh! Hopefully you'll get your big win on DOA one of these days darling! But you must keep on trying. Play with small bets. Big bets can hurt you very badly. It has hurt me many many times by now...but I'm very lucky I guess because I have won it all back...plus extras! ;)

Just keep on following my wins on DOA...because I always leave some clues to how I got it. Hope you read my last clues...about getting no wilds at all in the free game. It seems to work, for me at least. ^_^

Promise me...no more crying please Rainie darling! :(

No afy i don't read please can you link the page?

Ok i don't cry but i play with small bet max 54cent

That's my darling! :friends:

Here's the link to my comments and clues that I mentioned earlier.

Read it and keep it in your mind Rainie darling...if you need to ask anything, just PM me and I'll reply! ;)

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/1985-show-time-lets-see-your-winner-screenshots/page-159

Despite these awesome screenshots, must confess I really hate Lost Island! Truly, madly, deeply! :(

Oh geeees! Hate it...but you're still playing the game mate??? :huh:

Obsession huh? Might as well have OCDOAD or something like that (Bigdk's term) ^_^ ...like I do! Hahahaha. :D

Oh geeees! Hate it...but you're still playing the game mate??? :huh:

Obsession huh? Might as well have OCDOAD or something like that (Bigdk's term) ^_^ ...like I do! Hahahaha. :D

Obsession? Nahh, don't think so. Would rather call it gambler's most repeated mistake and it is called 'chasing previous loss'. ;)...Without any success, of course, but it never made me give up.  

Obsession? Nahh, don't think so. Would rather call it gambler's most repeated mistake and it is called 'chasing previous loss'. ;)...Without any success, of course, but it never made me give up.  

A very dangerous hobby that...as you well know...yet we all do it at times. I do my chasing (yeah, me too!!! :D) only with Jesse, All other games, I would accept my defeat graciously...so no chasing after my lost deposits. But with Jesse...hmmm...that's something like OCDOAD for me I guess...hahahaha.

Last week I played Lost Island,Valdes new game,my best win was 68 euros won on the free spins,on 0.20 bet,and then the stupid game has take the last cent from me,I don't think I will play it again,about Game of Thrones slot,no matter if I don't like that game,that game likes me,I alway win something on it and Immortal Romance,I have played and played that game,but I guess that game it's not for me,just like DOA, that bladdy cowboys just don't like me,is it possible, every time when I hit free spins,either they are dead spins either I always catch 4 wilds,the -5th never comes,I hate that game,it only tortures me!