Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sissyhab
    Newest Member
    sissyhab

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

Thank youuuu Guru! ^_^ Yes indeed...it's totally and absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! I just can't believe it myself!

Maybe I just need to keep on complaining...to get more wins? Hahahaha.  :D

Or maybe you should start paying your Guru 10% of all these amazing wins you are having at DOA recently as I was the one who convinced you playing this game more often. :p

Seriously, what is happening between you and this game lately is really unbelievable and makes me feel good ...actually very, very good! :good:

Or maybe you should start paying your Guru 10% of all these amazing wins you are having at DOA recently as I was the one who convinced you playing this game more often. :p

Seriously, what is happening between you and this game lately is really unbelievable and makes me feel good ...actually very, very good! :good:

A pupil must always respect and show gratitude to his/her guru!  ^_^

Wait for the day when we can meet up...it'll be a day to remember us by! Hehehehe.  :D

I had mentioned earlier in Chit Chat that I will be on the road on 22nd Jan...but...I lost over $500 at Buck & Butler playing DOA...which got me so uptight...that I cancelled the trip. I'm never in the mood for driving long distances when I'm angry or uptight.  :rolleyes:

What I'm complaining about is...when I was playing with bigger bets, I lost...

when I was playing with smaller peanut bets, I won!

But that's just normal right? So why am I complaining???  :unknw:

Because...overall...I won...that's why!!!  :D

I wouldn't be complaining if I had lost...would I???!!!  :p

Now...now...don't skip my story just to see my screenshot below...puh-leeeease!

I had spent the whole day and night playing DOA with $0.45, $0.90, $1.35, and occasionally with $1.80 bets. That's why I lost a lot. But why did I do that...play with bigger bets? Because in one of the bonus games, none of the outlaws came onto the reels...just as it was in one of my earlier big win. So I figured, heeeey...possibly a big win is on the way here...just as it did the last time some months ago. So...I started playing with $0.90, $1.35 and even $1.80 bets. But....the blardy big win didn't come!  :angry:

But just now, I gave another go on DOA...

before I decide I must really go away.

Another $100 to Buck & Butler's tray...

yeah...that certainly made Buck & Butler's day!

Because my $600 had to fly away...  :(

I was giving DOA many many 1 finger salute...

for spinning and spinning with nothing good...

Then out of the blue, 3 scatters came...

Oh my...oh geeeees...what a game!  :D

attachicon.gifDead Or Alive 1.jpg

10 blardy outlaws and ONLY 1 payline???!!! What The Aaaargh!!!

Yeah...yeah...won a lot...yet complaining a lot...  :D 

:o  Ok Afi hold me i am fainting now ,OMG braaaavoooo you show them whos "The Boss"    :good:

Yes, definitely, you are totally right Katerina. If there is a DOA Master among the fellow AskGamblers members then it must be Afi4wins! And guess what I am going to add to his avatar right now! :D

Woohoooo! DOA Master???!!!  ^_^

Thank you Guru!  :hi:  :good:   :D

I had mentioned earlier in Chit Chat that I will be on the road on 22nd Jan...but...I lost over $500 at Buck & Butler playing DOA...which got me so uptight...that I cancelled the trip. I'm never in the mood for driving long distances when I'm angry or uptight.  :rolleyes:

What I'm complaining about is...when I was playing with bigger bets, I lost...

when I was playing with smaller peanut bets, I won!

But that's just normal right? So why am I complaining???  :unknw:

Because...overall...I won...that's why!!!  :D

I wouldn't be complaining if I had lost...would I???!!!  :p

Now...now...don't skip my story just to see my screenshot below...puh-leeeease!

I had spent the whole day and night playing DOA with $0.45, $0.90, $1.35, and occasionally with $1.80 bets. That's why I lost a lot. But why did I do that...play with bigger bets? Because in one of the bonus games, none of the outlaws came onto the reels...just as it was in one of my earlier big win. So I figured, heeeey...possibly a big win is on the way here...just as it did the last time some months ago. So...I started playing with $0.90, $1.35 and even $1.80 bets. But....the blardy big win didn't come!  :angry:

But just now, I gave another go on DOA...

before I decide I must really go away.

Another $100 to Buck & Butler's tray...

yeah...that certainly made Buck & Butler's day!

Because my $600 had to fly away...  :(

I was giving DOA many many 1 finger salute...

for spinning and spinning with nothing good...

Then out of the blue, 3 scatters came...

Oh my...oh geeeees...what a game!  :D

attachicon.gifDead Or Alive 1.jpg

10 blardy outlaws and ONLY 1 payline???!!! What The Aaaargh!!!

Yeah...yeah...won a lot...yet complaining a lot...  :D 

SO, so happy for you! :)) Incredible win!

Aaah...thank you mate.  ^_^

As for the game Cosmic Fortune...well...I have missed the Mega and Major Jackpots more than 3 times already...all I needed was just 1 more marble in...and JACKPOT!!!  :( But...one of these days I hope. Must play my marbles rightly! Or rather...my darling Lady Luck must play with my marbles rightly!!! Hahahaha.  :D

As for your Immortal Romance...no compliments, no congratulations, no nothing?!  :huh:

Hmmmmmm...  :good: ...  :unknw: ...  :sorry:  ... :fool: ...  :cray: ... Charlie Chaplin's silent movie!  :D

Well, I always thought it was just eye candy that little game on Cosmic Fortune. Although it looks so close @ 1 more marble, you probably were very far away. Reminds me of first time I got into the jackpot game of The Dark Knight when it hovered just across the Mega Jackpot for 4 million but it kept going in slow motion style and wouldn't stop just right there.

@ Immortal Romance. Of course Afi, I deserve to be punished with an iron stick for losing 520 euros from a 0 zero deposit, certainly not a compliment.

Lol only joking mate! Maybe next time I'll do what's right -fingers crossed-

I wish this combination has happened during the Amber feature! :D Still an impressive one though...

attachicon.gifir19.jpg

That's a marvellous win!

Have you ever had 5 wilds during base game, Valdes? I had four wilds a couple of times but never the 5 wilds combo.

I guess the ultimate base game hit would be 5 sarahs and 5 wilds if that's even possible.

Afi, that's an absolutely incredible run you are having at DOA for the last 3-4 months!!! :o

Congratulations and mate, enjoy the moment as you definitely deserve it! :) Awesome, awesome run!!!

You can say that again! :D

Our man Afi is on a roll. DOA can be dangerous though on big bets, so I'd definitely be careful when it comes to those betsizes.

But I'm happy it's working out for ya.

I find it hard to exceed 5-10x bet these days lol.

You can say that again! :D

Our man Afi is on a roll. DOA can be dangerous though on big bets, so I'd definitely be careful when it comes to those betsizes.

But I'm happy it's working out for ya.

I find it hard to exceed 5-10x bet these days lol.

Thanks mate. Yes, you are right there mate. Big bets on DOA can drink your credits like downing a peg of whisky...or something like that...hehehe. I've been bitten at $1.35 and $1.80 bets before that big win came...and it came when I'm back at $0.90. What more can I say? ;) Maybe it needs more of my whisky before I can even see big wins at $1.80...but that's just speculation of course, hehehe.

Still...I must not give up...must have that dream...and keep it alive...not dead!!!  :D

That's a marvellous win!

Have you ever had 5 wilds during base game, Valdes? I had four wilds a couple of times but never the 5 wilds combo.

I guess the ultimate base game hit would be 5 sarahs and 5 wilds if that's even possible.

Yes, two times. Once during the base game at bet 0.60, 5 wilds wild a single symbol of Sarah and Amber. And more time during Sarah feature but without the WIld Wine unfortunately. :( 

But you know what's weird? I think I never had 5 scatters playing Immortal Romance! :o What about you?

Thanks mate. Yes, you are right there mate. Big bets on DOA can drink your credits like downing a peg of whisky...or something like that...hehehe. I've been bitten at $1.35 and $1.80 bets before that big win came...and it came when I'm back at $0.90. What more can I say? ;) Maybe it needs more of my whisky before I can even see big wins at $1.80...but that's just speculation of course, hehehe.

Still...I must not give up...must have that dream...and keep it alive...not dead!!!  :D

I guess 0.45 is the most frequent betsize for players. I hardly ever seen big hits from people at 1.35 or 1.80.

Either people prefer playing lower or they don't win anything playing that high.

But yeah, imagine getting 5 scatters on 1.80. That would be a sick hit.

Yes, two times. Once during the base game at bet 0.60, 5 wilds wild a single symbol of Sarah and Amber. And more time during Sarah feature but without the WIld Wine unfortunately. :(

But you know what's weird? I think I never had 5 scatters playing Immortal Romance! :o What about you?

I never had it in my life @ 5 Wilds. I'm sure I played a couple hundred of thousands spins on Immortal Romance though.

I can only imagine the hit being extremely rare during base game. You could play a million spins and still not get it I suppose.

This goes for most games basically, except the newer NetEnt games. They have the habbit to turn the wilds into a joke.

Did get five scatters though once on a 0.90 bet.

Just had four scatters only a couple hours ago for an amber feature that paid 0 lol.

Getting a bit fed up with that game.

Played 4,5 hours of poker in a freeroll only to end up 10th out of 1600 players (just missed the final table) winning 33 euros. (#1 would get 500 euros).

Although that was painful enough, Immortal Romance scooped that away on min bets in less than 10 min lol