Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    KevinRBTV
    Newest Member
    KevinRBTV

• No registered users viewing this page.

Show time - let's see your winner screenshots!

yeah a bit strange  :rolleyes: ahh you really gone crazy this days and thats for not visiting us here(leaving us alone with The Mr. :rolleyes: )

Well...it is better for everyone to see me go crazy in AG then to see me go crazy in real life! :p

In real life, I'm already crazy! Hahahaha.

Oh-oh! So...will that be 1 dinner per good vibe...or what darling? :rolleyes:

haha 1 dinner,no way Jose  :D ha Afi do you know that my money currency is Denar and Jelenas is Dinar ,so similar like Dinner hehe ,no dinner you flatterer :acute:  

Aham, dinner in chit chat topic ! Jummy

No dinner for me I am on diet ,i have plus 10 kilos now,o mama mia what i am gona do and its summer already i must cut of those 10 kilos  :crazy: i got them 7 months ago and cant get rid of them  :blush:

haha 1 dinner,no way Jose  :D ha Afi do you know that my money currency is Denar and Jelenas is Dinar ,so similar like Dinner hehe ,no dinner you flatterer :acute:  

Whoopie-dooo! So no dinner...no denar...and no dinar too...so F.O.C. then...yooohoooo! :D

No dinner for me I am on diet ,i have plus 10 kilos now,o mama mia what i am gona do and its summer already i must cut of those 10 kilos  :crazy: i got them 7 months ago and cant get rid of them  :blush:

Oh my gosh...looks like that bikini ain't gonna fit nicely no more...until the day you can become nice and slim once more... :D

wait a minute ,what is F.O.C  :o

OMG...what is F.O.C? You mean you don't know or never heard of it my dear? :huh:

Hmmm...lets see now...follow on call...nope...fine one can...can of what?...nope...free of cheat...nope either... ^_^

Aaaaah...I got it...free of charge! Clever boy! :D

Congrats Valdes ,great wins , great story. I guess that even for that amount of FS you should expect the unexpected.

Congrats Afi that is a lot of awesome wins , well done !

Congrats iterativ , awesome wins.

And what about Katerina and Wolfie win Ahmo .. :rolleyes::p  

Congreats Afi welcome back!

Thank you Rainie darling! And congrats to you too for your recent DOA wins! :good:

Yeah...DOA is one game that is DAMN difficult to win with big bets! :angry:

I've burned holes in a few of my pants already trying to get it... :rolleyes:

Congrats Valdes ,great wins , great story. I guess that even for that amount of FS you should expect the unexpected.

Congrats Afi that is a lot of awesome wins , well done !

Congrats iterativ , awesome wins.

Aaaah...thank you Ahmo6...now waiting to see yours...errrr...your win screenshots I mean. :D

yes my lovely Trada,but the withdraw was much bigger  :D

When I first read this message in my email, I was wondering...OMG...how much bigger?

Was it a handbag full of cash? A trolley full of cash? Or a lorry full of cash??? :huh:

But a wallet full of cash is good enough eh Katerina my dear? ^_^