cocopop3011 Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 34 minutes ago, Blackjax said: @cocopop3011 mine is 125. Please check my post in the Bonus review thread. https://forum.askgamblers.com/topic/15889-earn-€5-cash-for-every-bonus-review-you-write-on-askgamblers/page/9/#findComment-248151 Checking! Thanks. I won’t do a new post I will just correct your invoice after I’ve checked the review unless there’s an issue. Blackjax 1 Quote
dawinczo1999 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Hey, have the prizes for the CT Interactive Screenshot contest been sent out yet? I thought they'd be included in the August summary. Quote
Blackjax Posted September 12 Posted September 12 3 hours ago, dawinczo1999 said: Hey, have the prizes for the CT Interactive Screenshot contest been sent out yet? I thought they'd be included in the August summary. Expect them anytime after 18th September. dawinczo1999 1 Quote
dawinczo1999 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 5 hours ago, Blackjax said: Expect them anytime after 18th September. It won't be long now. And now I have a problem because the account where the transfers were sent so far has been blocked. Is there still a way for me to provide a different account so that the money isn't lost? Quote
marius1978 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 2 minutes ago, dawinczo1999 said: It won't be long now. And now I have a problem because the account where the transfers were sent so far has been blocked. Is there still a way for me to provide a different account so that the money isn't lost? You should notify @cocopop3011 asap so she can forward your new details. dawinczo1999 1 Quote
dawinczo1999 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 20 minutes ago, marius1978 said: You should notify @cocopop3011 asap so she can forward your new details. I took your advice and sent a message Quote
Icy Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Payment received, Skrill grooming complete thanks @cocopop3011 and relevant department! Quote
Afi4wins Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Just received mine, so thank you @cocopop3011 and AG. Quote
formerPokerpro Posted Wednesday at 10:28 AM Posted Wednesday at 10:28 AM I didnt receive mine yet. Can u please look into this @cocopop3011? Quote
cocopop3011 Posted Wednesday at 01:39 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 01:39 PM 3 hours ago, formerPokerpro said: I didnt receive mine yet. Can u please look into this @cocopop3011? For July? Quote
Blackjax Posted Wednesday at 01:53 PM Posted Wednesday at 01:53 PM 13 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said: For July? Yes. We all have received it but he hasn't. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted Wednesday at 02:27 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 02:27 PM 3 hours ago, formerPokerpro said: I didnt receive mine yet. Can u please look into this @cocopop3011? But can you confirm you mean July please and not August? Quote
formerPokerpro Posted Wednesday at 03:24 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:24 PM 57 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said: But can you confirm you mean July please and not August? yes i am missing the july payment. thx a lot in advance Quote
Blackjax Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago On 9/30/2026 at 8:54 PM, formerPokerpro said: yes i am missing the july payment. thx a lot in advance So did you receive it? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.