Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Guldini
    Newest Member
    Guldini

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Pragmatic Play Tournament: Win a Share of €5,000

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean with this?

Yet one more new member posting a senseless comment in the forum. Why or why do such people even bother to comment when they can't even make proper sense??? :unknw:

6 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Yet one more new member posting a senseless comment in the forum. Why or why do such people even bother to comment when they can't even make proper sense??? :unknw:

While I wait patiently for another game log from Snatch let me add onto that comment 😜

Ahem, I overheard the moderator being into boxing and a leisurely woman so here are two screenshots to help you forget, if it helps.

The ponytail needs to be pictured as braided.

I'm so happy for her! 😊

Boxeress.jpg

Leisurely woman.jpg

After an exciting 1st day activities in this PP contest, everybody is now on the quiet side... 😜

After the above bonus I decided to switch to Olympus feature. Got 5 bonuses in 2500 spins and not one wild reel landed. Two bonuses paid 0, one paid 1 cent, one paid 15 cents and last one paid 20 cents.

50 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

After the above bonus I decided to switch to Olympus feature. Got 5 bonuses in 2500 spins and not one wild reel landed. Two bonuses paid 0, one paid 1 cent, one paid 15 cents and last one paid 20 cents.

That sounds like my recent luck on that game 🤣 I remember participating in another giveaway with a different site where over the course of the 10 days, managed to hit several 1k+ hits, when it was just a 30x needed, not a biggest x win comp 🤣

35 minutes ago, Davespring said:

That sounds like my recent luck on that game 🤣 I remember participating in another giveaway with a different site where over the course of the 10 days, managed to hit several 1k+ hits, when it was just a 30x needed, not a biggest x win comp 🤣

How much are you down for this contest? I lost €68 in total.

27 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Do I get a place on the leaderboard for that 😜

For being an exquisite moderator of profound wisdom, professionalism and ambition! 1st place for sure☀️🥵🫠

Staying here though, it's too hot!

• Bonus buy bets are excluded.  This includes any extra bets that are not included in the original basic spin stake. 

@Kuciboy Your screenshot doesn't contain a game log. You also have bonus bets enabled which disqualifies your entry.

@Kuciboy A képernyőkép nem tartalmaz játéknaplót. A bónusz fogadások is engedélyezve vannak, ami kizárja a nevezését. A nyerőgépen a bónusz tétek engedélyezése nélkül kell játszania.

Ami a fórum moderátorát illeti, manapság kellemesen elfoglalt oooohhhh 😍