Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Pushparaj891
    Newest Member
    Pushparaj891

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Bragg Screenshot Contest - Win a Share of 1000 EUR

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Congratulations to all the winners.

This was a tough one and this contest defeated me.

@Fiekie247 You got defeated...I got KICKED OUT! :D

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

So you know who this guy is you mean? 😊

@cocopop3011 u guess your talking about my uncle. He did warn me for sneaky comments but beside guiding me how to register and where to post what he ended with dont complain to me about it

9 minutes ago, vandewarmte said:

@cocopop3011 u guess your talking about my uncle. He did warn me for sneaky comments but beside guiding me how to register and where to post what he ended with dont complain to me about it

Unfortunately, I cannot allow entry into our contests as we do not have any proof that your "uncle" is not going to help you falsify screenshots.  AskGamblers reserves the right to refuse entry to any member,. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

1 hour ago, vandewarmte said:

IMHO your uncle should have never advised you to enter. In fact he should told you to stay away, as he believes these contest are unethical and illegal.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Helaas kan ik deelname aan onze wedstrijden niet toestaan, omdat we geen enkel bewijs hebben dat uw "oom" u niet gaat helpen bij het vervalsen van schermafbeeldingen. AskGamblers behoudt zich het recht voor om de toegang aan elk lid te weigeren. Excuses voor het eventuele ongemak. 

first... for rest and peace he asked not to be bothered with it, stop with accusing please. i'm my uncle's nephew, i'm a student .. min 20 and max 50, how can i tamper. I supply like everybody: shot + log + profile who deposited / played but not public / pm to admin please. I provide admin with a copy of my ID and bankcard. You check with provider if needed, i'm cool with that. The combination cheating - convenient lucky discovery had nothing to do with me! So please, i would like a more independent and unbiased approach. 

first... for rest and peace he asked not to be bothered with it, stop with accusing please. i'm my uncle's nephew, i'm a student .. min 20 and max 50, how can i tamper. I supply like everybody: shot + log + profile who deposited / played but not public / pm to admin please. I provide admin with a copy of my ID and bankcard. You check with provider if needed, i'm cool with that. The combination cheating - convenient lucky discovery had nothing to do with me! So please, i would like a more independent and unbiased approach. 

I am your main contact for an independent and unbiased approach. However, I did consult with a team before making my decision and we all agreed that we cannot allow you to enter this contest, based on the fact that you admitted that Jeankie is your uncle who is capable of falsifying screenshots. 

In order to compete in future contests we would require you to be active in the forum for at least 28 days. I would then request ID so we can make sure you are not said banned user. 

Sorry that you think this may be unfair, but my job is to protect our members here and AskGamblers as a whole, whilst also considering the fairness of yourself. I believe my decision is fair and the decision is final. 

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I am your main contact for an independent and unbiased approach. However, I did consult with a team before making my decision and we all agreed that we cannot allow you to enter this contest, based on the fact that you admitted that Jeankie is your uncle who is capable of falsifying screenshots. 

In order to compete in future contests we would require you to be active in the forum for at least 28 days. I would then request ID so we can make sure you are not said banned user. 

Sorry that you think this may be unfair, but my job is to protect our members here and AskGamblers as a whole, whilst also considering the fairness of yourself. I believe my decision is fair and the decision is final. 

i could agree with your 28 days and being active. I only joined to hopefully gain some extra money, its a nice extra because as i allready told i'm a student and some extra money would have been nice. What if you say no in the 28 days and i spend my euro's on 0,00 ? is that fair..? i was advised to use my email with my lastname for transparancy. This is discrimination just for having the same last name... Are all idk '' stevensons '' for example part of the same family...? as student, part of progressive environment, im surprised by the level of keep to our own atmosphere.

35 minutes ago, vandewarmte said:

i could agree with your 28 days and being active. I only joined to hopefully gain some extra money, its a nice extra because as i allready told i'm a student and some extra money would have been nice. What if you say no in the 28 days and i spend my euro's on 0,00 ? is that fair..? i was advised to use my email with my lastname for transparancy. This is discrimination just for having the same last name... Are all idk '' stevensons '' for example part of the same family...? as student, part of progressive environment, im surprised by the level of keep to our own atmosphere.

You talk just like your Uncle. Stop being so childish Jeanke. You have been booted out because of your behaviour. Nobody here believes your fake story. Quit playing.

No, but you were the one that said he was your uncle not me? It’s not discriminatory, it’s making sure we allow you to fairly enter the contest, and make sure that you are actually who you say you are. Who advised you? Your uncle who cheated?

The issue is, it’s obvious your uncle sent you here, I can see you created an account yesterday. So when some who cheats sends people to enter our contest, we then have to start thinking about the authenticity of this player, and check they do not have any motives to cheat. Hence the reason why I suggested you participate in the forum for 28 days, showing you are willing to be a valued member here. If after that time I feel like you have, I will request ID and we will talk about letting you join the contests. 

Sorry but this is the final decision and I’m not able to change my answer. 

14 hours ago, vandewarmte said:

So please, i would like a more independent and unbiased approach. 

Bro! You just talk like your Uncle. Maybe you should get a forensic expert like him. And yes one picture of you standing next to your uncle holding passports next to your house and both elbows visible. 

Final Unofficial Leaderboard

1st @Potatohead - 494x

2nd @loceff13 - 473x

3rd @Maiwen - 343.5x

4th @Blackjax - 327.5x

5th @Davespring - 223.25x

6th @Fiekie247 - 172.5x

7th - @Afi4wins - 10x

18 minutes ago, Maiwen said:

Thank you cocopop for this contest and congratulations to the winners!

How to claim the won prize? do I first have to send my preferred payment identifier to cocopop?

Yes, PM your details and your preferred payment method (Skrill or Bank transfer) to @cocopop3011

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Bragg Screenshot Contest - Win a Share of 1000 EUR