Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Annekaever86
    Newest Member
    Annekaever86

• No registered users viewing this page.

Is AG turning 18 and are we celebrating?

@cocopop3011  A celebration is all about providing something and giving something to the celebrants - meaning, AG provide something, we members get something in return. Nothing to do with sharing experiences or opinions though - that's not celebrating, that's discussing! 😜

@cocopop3011 I heard a big cake in the foyer (forum mod's choice), a celebration for a former member turning into a forum moderator so that's a huge milestone for the ages and we heard a large contest to all loyal members almost as big as that Booming games contest we had months ago happening. 

19 minutes ago, Icy said:

@cocopop3011 I heard a big cake in the foyer (forum mod's choice), a celebration for a former member turning into a forum moderator so that's a huge milestone for the ages and we heard a large contest to all loyal members almost as big as that Booming games contest we had months ago happening. 

Definitely one more of Icydamus predictions, but this one may have some weight to it. 😁

17 hours ago, Icy said:

Ooooh, I actually forgot to ask about Booming Games and I know I promised I would. Please @ me tomorrow to remind me again 🤣

19 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

We don't have any contests planned for this, I meant more in the way of bonuses 🙂 

18 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Ooooh, I actually forgot to ask about Booming Games and I know I promised I would. Please @ me tomorrow to remind me again 🤣

👀👀👀

On 3/25/2024 at 9:19 AM, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 Askgamblers is turning 18 years old on April 4th. Are we celebrating it?

I can see that the site has something planned for this, we don’t have anything in the forum yet, unless I plan our next contest around it, let me see what I can come up with for April. It won’t start on the 4th though as our PP contest will still be running. 

11 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I can see that the site has something planned for this, we don’t have anything in the forum yet, unless I plan our next contest around it, let me see what I can come up with for April. It won’t start on the 4th though as our PP contest will still be running. 

We can all celebrate double then, me guesses that's when to start playing Pragmatic as now they look like a multinational with a heavy quarterly load which can hold no more damage.🤣