Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rsantos510
    Newest Member
    Rsantos510

• No registered users viewing this page.

Games Global Exclusive Screenshot Contest - February

11 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys, unfortunately we are having some issues with the Amazon vouchers. I am chasing these every day and I promise I will get them to you as soon as I have them. Thank you for being patient.

Absolutely! Keep us posted! 

On 2/28/2024 at 9:08 AM, Blackjax said:

Maybe another Pragmatic contest since previous one had a good turnout too.

Djeez, I found the reason why we're hitting 3 fingered numbers🤬❤️‍🩹

Not cool BJ🤣

4 hours ago, Davespring said:

Any update @cocopop3011? Thanks for the continuing chasing that you do, you must spend most of your day doing it haha!

I chased it again this morning and we just don't have a reason why they haven't been done yet if I am being honest. I promise you from our end we are asking and asking and asking. I asked someone else today to investigate what is going on. 

I've also said from now one we must have a policy in place where vouchers are issued within a maximum of 7 days. 

I'm so sorry you are having to wait so long, I promise you will get the voucher.

Just now, cocopop3011 said:

I chased it again this morning and we just don't have a reason why they haven't been done yet if I am being honest. I promise you from our end we are asking and asking and asking. I asked someone else today to investigate what is going on. 

I've also said from now one we must have a policy in place where vouchers are issued within a maximum of 7 days. 

I'm so sorry you are having to wait so long, I promise you will get the voucher.

Not to worry @cocopop3011. We understand it's not your fault!

7 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

While you are the kind, cherished, honest and persistent unicorn-riding moderator, since some of us are in doubt what will happen if the situation continues to perpetuate?

43 minutes ago, Icy said:

While you are the kind, cherished, honest and persistent unicorn-riding moderator, since some of us are in doubt what will happen if the situation continues to perpetuate?

It won't, you will get your vouchers, I will make sure of it. Unfortunately, it's not a case of we just send you the winnings in cash because with GG it just doesn't work like that. 

30 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

It won't, you will get your vouchers, I will make sure of it. Unfortunately, it's not a case of we just send you the winnings in cash because with GG it just doesn't work like that. 

Icy should have gotten that into his head by now...no cash only vouchers from GG! 😁

10 hours ago, Davespring said:

Any update @cocopop3011? Thanks for the continuing chasing that you do, you must spend most of your day doing it haha!

@cocopop3011

Any update about my Skrill deposit.

I would contact Skrill but their FAQ advises me to ask for a copy of your invoice, for the track&trace I suppose.

7 hours ago, jan duchau said:

@cocopop3011

Any update about my Skrill deposit.

I would contact Skrill but their FAQ advises me to ask for a copy of your invoice, for the track&trace I suppose.

No news yet, I will ask today. No need to contact Skrill they won't be able to say anything anyway.

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

No news yet, I will ask today. No need to contact Skrill they won't be able to say anything anyway.

No need to? I've been having emails back and forth to get the account fully verified.

If I consider using Skrill I don't want any limits or whatsoever...they should be happy with new customers (although the account was created back in 2021).

EDIT: you transferred the invoice thursday-friday with priority tag I assume (hope better)...how long does opening an account an inputting some numbers take? 

Mifinity is much more lenient and has no restrictions whatsoever anywhere.

I see Skrill as a not allowed payment system for first (bonus) deposits and besides  that the only wallet where Fees are actually mentioned.

They were in bad papers when Paysafe aquired them and it stays a problem child it seems...same as Neteller.

18 hours ago, ales200 said:

This is my fish i have a Koi Pond !

17123083255275632488567229265922.jpg

Is this a personalised Big Bass experience where you throw money at and get nothing in return and when you're busy with the net/something else you think you saw something in the corner of your eye...and indeed, a local gambler working in a factory owned by STORK took your Koi away?🤣

EDIT: tonight I went to see the new and upcoming slots on Pragmatics website and Eppy Eppy OY OY...the creative team must've been hard at at work -or is it hardly- during Easter.

Big Bass Secrets of the Golden Lake

8 Apr 2024