Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Janisaum
    Newest Member
    Janisaum

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED February Contest - Win a Share of EUR 250!

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@jan duchau  Any chance of getting a game log (betting history) of that win bro? That screenshot is a Replay, so it could have happened on any earlier day, even though you took the screenshot on the 11th Feb, know what I mean bro? It's best that you include a game log so that @cocopop3011 can confirm that it was won on the 11th.

For a good understanding, this screenshot is a rectification, an add-on, to show it was won 24hrs after my submission for the 8th and In between range of the 24hrs which I could win and post it for the 10th. 

I only posted it bit early coz' of staying at my friends house and not having access to AG all the time.

If you need to cancel this win because of that, be my guest.

18 minutes ago, jan duchau said:

For a good understanding, this screenshot is a rectification, an add-on, to show it was won 24hrs after my submission for the 8th and In between range of the 24hrs which I could win and post it for the 10th. 

I only posted it bit early coz' of staying at my friends house and not having access to AG all the time.

You should reopen the game. Go to history and click a screenshot of the hit where you got that hit. It should be fine. You know where it shows your recent top Hits above 10x on a game? 

Something like this.

BigBassSplash117x2.thumb.JPG.c8ae26750ea3c237c2e4b31fa0d6ad98.jpeg

15 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Also, moving forward into future competitions we will no longer being accepting photos taken of a laptop or desktop device, it has to be a screenshot only. Just a heads up for future contests ☺️

@cocopop3011  I totally agree! A photo of a win on a screen can be of anybody's win, unlike a screenshot taken from own desktop/laptop/smartphone.

21 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Also, moving forward into future competitions we will no longer being accepting photos taken of a laptop or desktop device, it has to be a screenshot only. Just a heads up for future contests ☺️

@cocopop3011 Can you also implement that personal videos are not considered valid screenshot entries?

21 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@jan duchau if you could provide a game log for your earlier win too please that would be great. 

@cocopop3011  He did provide a game log...see copy & pasted image below:

https://forum.askgamblers.com/topic/15598-february-contest-win-a-share-of-eur-250/page/3/

image.png.f845556b24779a71a495ff24505d2a2e.png

6 hours ago, jan duchau said:

I haven’t checked it but will look tonight. 

8 minutes ago, ales200 said:

I don't know what I'm doing up and down all day this month €1000 profit and I still have no peace stupid im, I even played on €8 beat!

@ales200  Maybe you're watching too many streamers videos...or maybe even Johnny's videos?

5 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@ales200  Maybe you're watching too many streamers videos...or maybe even Johnny's videos?

The problem is that I have some health problems, and I've been at home for 3 months, I haven't gone to work, and I'll probably be at home for another 3 months to completely improve my condition, and I'm bored, I have nothing but the phone and the TV!

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED February Contest - Win a Share of EUR 250!
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic