Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    99Wins
    Newest Member
    99Wins

• No registered users viewing this page.

Guru leaving AG

Hello, my dear forum gang! 

I know I wasn't that active around during the last year or so, but hey, I still feel you guys as my beloved forum friends! ❤️

Unfortunately, tomorrow is the day when Guru's amazing journey with AskGamblers is coming to an end. After 11 and a half years, I decided it was about time for me to try something new and chase further professional adventures somewhere else. Luckily, I'm leaving you in Sharon's good hands and I'm totally convinced she will continue to take care of you even better than I did so far. :) 

It has been an absolute pleasure and honor being your forum administrator and trying to help with my best powers to so many players over all these years! Sometimes I managed, sometimes I failed, but God is my witness, I never spared time, effort, and sweat! 

Wish you all the best! 🙌

PS. For those willing to get in touch with me, pls contact Sharon and she will take care. ;)

@ValDes So sad to hear about you leaving AG. But the way you've put it, it looks like your next step is towards bigger things and I wish you success in all your future endeavours.

Personally I did not get as much time with you as much as others did but whatever time it was it was great. Thanks for your guidance and suggestions, your game advices and most importantly going out of the way for giving me the opportunity to take part in Paid contests. Thank you for everything and hopefully we'll see you in forum whenever you have free time. 

Thanks again and best of luck.

@ValDes  You are leaving AG and leaving us behind??? 😢

Through all these years I've known you, communicated with you and did many things together or for one another, it saddens me very deeply that I won't be having you around me anymore, but time changes things, and life must go on, so good luck and all the best in all your future endeavours my dearest friend! 

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Hello, my dear forum gang! 

I know I wasn't that active around during the last year or so, but hey, I still feel you guys as my beloved forum friends! ❤️

Unfortunately, tomorrow is the day when Guru's amazing journey with AskGamblers is coming to an end. After 11 and a half years, I decided it was about time for me to try something new and chase further professional adventures somewhere else. Luckily, I'm leaving you in Sharon's good hands and I'm totally convinced she will continue to take care of you even better than I did so far. :) 

It has been an absolute pleasure and honor being your forum administrator and trying to help with my best powers to so many players over all these years! Sometimes I managed, sometimes I failed, but God is my witness, I never spared time, effort, and sweat! 

Wish you all the best! 🙌

PS. For those willing to get in touch with me, pls contact Sharon and she will take care. ;)

@ValDes How dare you leave AG and let me find out the last minute!!! 🤣

Is there someone replacing you once you leave?

Who is this Bojana mod?

Thank you for hearing out my request to stay here, both you and the current lovely mod who starts with a C

I wish you all the best in your next future endeavors Valdes! If you ever consider working for a gaming platform please do not consider going to Pragmatic Play like that "ex-mod" who used to be here years ago that drove me insanely 😍of her!

Still outraged she went to PP to be honest because personally PP isn't kind towards me, it hurts my soul! Relax, Playtech, Thunderkick, any of the other platforms would've been a good choice. 

(Whispers: Guys, when Valdes leaves let's start the rowdy mischief/chaos!)  😈🤣

Just kidding, take care guru! Thanks for looking out since I first joined!

A day I never thought would come! And even when I found out, I still believed the day would never come. 

Guru has been not just a colleague, but a great friend of mine for the past 8 years, and AG will never be the same without him
Everything I know that wasn't self-taught, was taught to me by our beloved Guru. And today is a very sad day!

I of course wish you all the best in the future, but this is most certainly not a goodbye! @ValDes

On 10/31/2023 at 5:15 PM, cocopop3011 said:

There will be no one replacing him, for now I will be your sole admin staff but if things change I will let you know. 

Bojanamod, is a team member. 

You must follow in the footsteps of guru! You must become......Gurupop3011! 😉