Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nikhil96
    Newest Member
    Nikhil96

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000

32 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@AnOldFriend Can you check your last lot of screenshots, I have three screenshots missing, I know you have posted the replay links but I did post this this was too time consuming, if you can grab the screenshot for me please. 

The last post is accounted for (Big Bass, Big Bass Blizzard). Do you mean the screenshots before that?

This is one he ll of a day! Getting those winning screenshots, making a mistake on Greedy Wolf, editing, double-checking for duplicates, winning screenshots again to replace the old screens, tallying scores etc. I asked for chaos and you delivered! 😍❤️

And now the formalities are out of the way, I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

This has turned out to be OUR BEST CONTEST for a long time!

Who knew our small forum at AG was capable of creating these results. I honestly thank you all for your efforts. And I absolutely know that @Jelena_PragmaticPlay will agree with me!

2 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

The last post is accounted for (Big Bass, Big Bass Blizzard). Do you mean the screenshots before that?

This is one ***** of a day! Getting those winning screenshots, making a mistake on Greedy Wolf, editing, double-checking for duplicates, winning screenshots again to replace the old screens, tallying scores etc. I asked for chaos and you delivered! 😍❤️

I think I am missing three small screenshots 10x 13x 13x? 

4 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I think I am missing three small screenshots 10x 13x 13x? 

If that's the case, I probably didn't take the screenshot of those as they were either accidentally spun away from taking it in the moment or they were not worth taking the screen, it was only 10x and 13x in comparison to other screens. Aren't the replay links more than enough to be deemed acceptable?

In either case, the last batch of screenshots were only 9 posts, I have one last post for today to make up for those 3 (36x) before the stroke of howling midnight, when the forest comes alive! You can omit those 3 or include them. Either or, my final post will overwrite that.

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

And now the formalities are out of the way, I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

This has turned out to be OUR BEST CONTEST for a long time!

Who knew our small forum at AG was capable of creating these results. I honestly thank you all for your efforts. And I absolutely know that @Jelena_PragmaticPlay will agree with me!

Btw, Jelena as in Jelena Isakov, as in.......Luci....a? No, I can't meddle into the past loop of wonders.

2 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

If that's the case, I probably didn't take the screenshot of those as they were either accidentally spun away from taking it in the moment or they were not worth taking the screen, it was only 10x and 13x in comparison to other screens.

In either case, the last batch of screenshots were only 9 posts, I have one last post for today to make up for those 3 (36x) before the stroke of howling midnight, when the forest comes alive! You can omit those 3 or include them. Either or my final post will overwrite that.

A 10000x from you? I knew someone will have that.

@cocopop3011 No rest for the wicked! 🤣 

I assume that the two 13x that your mentioning are the following on page 18:

13x replay link:

https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/bbRk2Tw5AO

13x replay link:

https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/mKxBgL6pkH

These two I passed up the opportunities to screenshot them however I do have the bet history to confirm that they were in "real existence, one with Betvictor and all of life's glorious humanity!".

You must be referring to the 27x as I didn't post a 10x win and didn't create a replay link. Same story as above, the bet history screenshot will accompany that below.

Enclosed are the screens showing the ID session, stake involved and win amount including dates and time:

Betvictor $5.25 13x win on Black Bull June 26 2023 #2.jpg

Betvictor $5.25 13x win on Black Bull June 26 2023.jpg

Betvictor $2.70 13x (The other 13x) June 26 2023.jpg

Betvictor $5.54 27x win on Black Bull June 26 2023.jpg

51 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

@AnOldFriend I don't have time to check replay links, I did make this clear earlier in the topic. If you don't agree with your score, please post below the screenshots I am missing 🙂 

I thought PP processes those links for you.

I cannot provide you those screenshots as I didn't take them. 💔

I will accept the punishment for not taking those said screenshots. 😜

Is my last entry of 69x accepted? If so, 1100x is my final score. I'll gladly accept that! 

One thing i learned from the past is that the "current" mod is honest and fair in her deliberations! Not to mention fiery and beautiful, another story for another time! 😊

1 minute ago, AnOldFriend said:

Is my last entry of 69x accepted? If so, 1100x is my Final Score. I'll gladly accept that! 

One thing i learned from the past it is that the "current" mod is honest and fair in her deliberations! 

Why dont you replay the link and take the final screenshot? Its a simple solution.

2 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Why dont you replay the link and take the final screenshot? Its a simple solution.

She probably needs the original screenshot........unless she'll allow that 👀👀👀😍😍😍

5 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

Is my last entry of 69x accepted? If so, 1100x is my Final Score. I'll gladly accept that! 

One thing i learned from the past is that the "current" mod is honest and fair in her deliberations! Not to mention fiery and beautiful, another story for another time! 😊

No I am manually checking each of these screenshots myself, we figured out we cannot do it from a replay link.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic