Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alee
    Newest Member
    Alee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic Play Support Thread

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

We have a new representative for Pragmatic Play. 

Please can you all help me in welcoming the lovely Jelena @Jelena_PragmaticPlay

If you have been at AskGamblers for a while, you may already be familiar with Jelena!

@Afi4wins I'm sure you will be pleased with this! 

Jelena...Jelena...if I say I don't know her, I'd be the greatest liar on earth! :rofl:

She's been moving around hasn't she? Now with Pragmatic? Oh sheesh...I don't like Pragmatic but I surely like Jelena...wherever she may go, hahaha. :D

On 4/30/2023 at 7:05 PM, Afi4wins said:

Jelena...Jelena...if I say I don't know her, I'd be the greatest liar on earth! :rofl:

She's been moving around hasn't she? Now with Pragmatic? Oh sheesh...I don't like Pragmatic but I surely like Jelena...wherever she may go, hahaha. :D

Let's hope Jelena sticks around and doesn't disappear like all of our other PP reps 🙂 

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay

someone at pragmatic play game design really needs to implement auto/quick random picks for slots that have such bonus rounds.. (it is done in games such as deal or no deal where you can choose to have the boxes opened quickly and randomly for you).  so include a button for the player in all of pragmatic slots that require some time wasting clicking on cards or treasure chests or shovels or eggs or whatever to let the player click on it and it will do all the picking randomly all at once.

quickpicks.thumb.jpg.36fd7f1f5b8d112d0c3fc47ac3f08908.jpg

quickpicks2.jpg.3222cb820b0e681e444a5a28967b1fe4.jpg

3 hours ago, Flatzem said:

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay

someone at pragmatic play game design really needs to implement auto/quick random picks for slots that have such bonus rounds.. (it is done in games such as deal or no deal where you can choose to have the boxes opened quickly and randomly for you).  so include a button for the player in all of pragmatic slots that require some time wasting clicking on cards or treasure chests or shovels or eggs or whatever to let the player click on it and it will do all the picking randomly all at once.

Great idea! @Jelena_PragmaticPlayyou haven’t disappeared on us already have you? 

8 hours ago, helenakp said:

Don't tell me it's our Jelena???

YES! She is none other than our old infamous Jelena Isakov, aka as Lady Jelena at CM, and maybe a few other Jelenas elsewhere...but is still the same Jelena we knew, or know. ;)

18 hours ago, Flatzem said:

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay

And option to stop Autospin during bonus rounds.

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

And option to stop Autospin during bonus rounds.

Some games does give the continue the bonus rounds without intervention, you just need to select skip screens is selected, so it does not stop on "You won X amount free spins" screen

This works for me

image.png.0ac176d822397438c4c6d7fc57b612f8.png

Hey everybody, thanks SO much for the lovely welcome!

It's really a great feeling coming back here, where all the things started and seeing some dear familiar people still being around and rockin' it  🥰

I'm still a newbie in the company and learning lots and hopefully fast :D 

Therefore please be patient with me, as I cannot answer all the questions, but I'll give my best to always collect and address all the comments, questions and feedback you might have about Pragmatic Play and our products :)

So thank you again everybody for welcoming me (back) and posting a useful feedback!

2 hours ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Hey everybody, thanks SO much for the lovely welcome!

It's really a great feeling coming back here, where all the things started and seeing some dear familiar people still being around and rockin' it  🥰

I'm still a newbie in the company and learning lots and hopefully fast :D 

Therefore please be patient with me, as I cannot answer all the questions, but I'll give my best to always collect and address all the comments, questions and feedback you might have about Pragmatic Play and our products :)

So thank you again everybody for welcoming me (back) and posting a useful feedback!

So are you THE Jelena Isakov or not?