Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kikinational
    Newest Member
    kikinational

• No registered users viewing this page.

I'm currently listening to...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry don't know to how to embed can anybody tell me?

It's quite easy though... You could just copy the direct youtube link and paste it within your post, then the forum software will automatically recognize it and display it properly. Just like I did with your Lady Gaga clip. ;)

Awesome songs!!

I'm in love with this voice:

Huy Luciana!, you made me remember a Bebe's song that trembles me only of thinking of it, its name is "Razones" that is a version of some cuban song, and Bebe's version is used in the movie "Voces Inocentes", I always link such song with this movie, it is inevitable for me. If you are ready for crying a little, I recommend you to watch this  movie, wish you get a subtittled version, besides I know you feel appealed to Spanish language so you can practice it a bit. However, I can't resist myself to send you the video's link, but don't miss the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qXjp0YIvxc

I am currently listening to Chumbawamba's 'Anarchy' album which was released circa 1992 - long before their 'Tubthumping' fame (which in my opinion is the worst single they ever released!)

For those not in the know, Chumbawamba mainly made anarchistic 'protest' songs, with particular vitriol aimed toward Thatcherism and, well, just politics in general.

Personal faves on this album are 'Give the Anarchist a Cigarette' (cos thats as close as he's ever gonna get)

and 'Mouthful of *****' (which was alleged to have been written for/about Tony Blair. Make what you will but I love this stuff!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...