Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Eyescotten
    Newest Member
    Eyescotten

• No registered users viewing this page.

I'm currently listening to...

Saw this on TV the other night, and thought it was a great song and performance.

This guy has a flawless voice in my opinion, and I struggled to fault one note during the whole performance.

Not bad for an amateur who only decided to perform at the last moment. He was originally just attending to support his sister. His poor sister wasn't very good, then had to watch on as her talented brother nailed it!

Enjoy.

Saw this on TV the other night, and thought it was a great song and performance.

This guy has a flawless voice in my opinion, and I struggled to fault one note during the whole performance.

Not bad for an amateur who only decided to perform at the last moment. He was originally just attending to support his sister. His poor sister wasn't very good, then had to watch on as her talented brother nailed it!

Enjoy.

Ooooh boy...he sang like a true pro...with expressed feelings in his voice and singing.

Got me the first time I heard this...and I love it! :good:

One of my favorite bands new tracks.

I'll share the band's description of what the song is about:

'Turn the lights down friends… We wanted to create a visual for ANCHOR which heightened the sense of this confession / cleansing. We can tend to miss or overlook when people we care about aren’t going too well, as is human nature. This song is about that.

Whether it’s a relationship that’s about to end or a life, we need to recognise this so that we do not lose these people.

We do not need that darkness – so through our collaboration with the hyper-creative Kris Moyes, we found that in the ANCHOR video we absorb that darkness, apologise and promise to be better. We really hope this helps explain who we are, why we are and where we are going.

Take care of each other.'

- Birds of Tokyo

A very special greeting to all avid Deep Purple fans and DOA hunters! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbrN55qJRpE

Of course, I love this band Guru, my favorite album is Perfect Strangers. I'm already too old or this bands are truly immortal hehe.

Ok, not so old but this is what I listening right now, just as the tittle of this thread says:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg