Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cillis
    Newest Member
    Cillis

• No registered users viewing this page.

I'm currently listening to...

Awena..a little help for you....you know when your posting a link for You Tube....if you select COPY LINK as shown in my screenshot below ... Then just past that link into our forum it will actually directly post the Video for you as opposed to just posting a link to You Tube. I think your probably just copying and pasting the address from the search bar...try this little tip and see if it works for you Hun.

Then we can listen to your music without being directed to You Tube. Can't wait to hear your next track xxx

image.jpg

Thank you, and did is the second time it is happening. How do you like Duffy if you like her at all, I love this song and few others, and like Duffy as well.

I ADORE Duffy and I miss her so much, because I didn't hear anything new from her for a long time. Just loved Stepping stone, Mercy, Warwick Avenue.. Is that one new, maybe??

I ADORE Duffy and I miss her so much, because I didn't hear anything new from her for a long time. Just loved Stepping stone, Mercy, Warwick Avenue.. Is that one new, maybe??

i love Duffy too, such a sweet lady,and this song is from 2010 I was surprised when I saw it, but i guess it is not random song so we never heard it before. I love her voice.

Travelling from work to home and feeling low then this song is tailor made for you or rather me because less people listen heavy metal :D

I am die hard metal fan and here is am example ! Though I cant post video link network problem here in metro :/

Name : Laid to rest

Band : Lamb of God

Genre : Death metal ( not sure but metal for sure :D)

After the above post the track that played made me slap myself .. Dude this should have been posted here first ..

Take Rihanna, make her sing the most beautifully written lyrics and bring Eminem in..

Result: A Super Duper Hit

Song : Love the way you lie (feat Rihanna)

Singer : The God or Eminem and Rihanna :)