Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    FrettZchen
    Newest Member
    FrettZchen

• No registered users viewing this page.

I'm currently listening to...

Industrial :unknw: ?? Anyway, I am an ACDC addict, totally :D , but also like the older bands like Motorhead, Accept, Wasp, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple.....

And that makes you my soul mate for music! :good: I'm Maiden addicted from 23 years and they keep surprising me again and again. ;)

Yep, total admirer of all you have listed above, plus Whitesnake, Saxon, Metallica ...and a few dozens of others. :D

And that makes you my soul mate for music! :good: I'm Maiden addicted from 23 years and they keep surprising me again and again. ;)

Yep, total admirer of all you have listed above, plus Whitesnake, Saxon, Metallica ...and a few dozens of others. :D

The good old Maiden, long time ago I saw them live, during the Somewhere in Time tour. Quit an atmosphere then, like thousands of soulmates coming together. Very impressive, it was my first big concert I visited. Rock on ValDes !!

Hohoooo, glad you liked my choice dedicated to you, on the previous page, Awena :)

Pity that people outside ex-Yugoslavian area can't understand this fascinating lyrics :)

To all - Ruke means hands :)

Let me ask them to post songs from their countries, I will look for lyrics . 

Oh Guru, such a memories I have with this song! And, they are related to YOUUUU!!

I'll never forget it! Our forum was just a small, cute, little place, where I desperately tried to entertain, gather and attract people (without a single gambling knowledge)!

And you showed up, by posting this song and telling us that you're listening to it and enjoying it, with your 3 years old son :) I was so happy we have a new member, especially who's posting in one of my favourite threads :D And you even were a neighbour, from Bulgaria!

And look where you are now!! And I'm still trying to entertain, gather and attract people, showing them how awesome this place is and my gambling knowledge didn't go much further hahaha! But, now I have even more amazing and amusing Sharon, together with Afi, katemak, Icy, Seat, Lord, Awena, sencize, Irine and many other members! 

Awhhhh, memories always melt my heart! Let's cut this heartbreaking post with new Serbian hit, for dancing and celebration :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byw7tTPnpfg

Oh Guru, such a memories I have with this song! And, they are related to YOUUUU!!

I'll never forget it! Our forum was just a small, cute, little place, where I desperately tried to entertain, gather and attract people (without a single gambling knowledge)!

And you showed up, by posting this song and telling us that you're listening to it and enjoying it, with your 3 years old son :) I was so happy we have a new member, especially who's posting in one of my favourite threads :D And you even were a neighbour, from Bulgaria!

And look where you are now!! And I'm still trying to entertain, gather and attract people, showing them how awesome this place is and my gambling knowledge didn't go much further hahaha! But, now I have even more amazing and amusing Sharon, together with Afi, katemak, Icy, Seat, Lord, Awena, sencize, Irine and many other members! 

...And this is how the big and fantastic AG family was born...:D

Awhhhh, memories always melt my heart! ...

Please, don't let it melt! Icy will need it whole, not in pieces!  :D  :rolleyes: