Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Simmi
    Newest Member
    Simmi

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

14 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I’m here! Sorry I had to take a day off yesterday but I’m here don’t worry. 

Everytime you go on a vacation I get a 500x and sometimes 1000x wins. You were MIA for more than 24 hours, so I thought you were on a vacation. I was going to give you credit for that win but now I dont have to.

@cocopop3011 Here's checklist for you to go through when announcing the July's Prag Contest tomorrow, just so you won't miss out any important points that may become an argumentative one. ;)

#1  Only real money play is allowed to get your winning screenshots on any Pragmatic Play game...Bonus Bets and Bonus Buys are not allowed, but playing with deposit bonuses are allowed.

#2  Each screenshot must show the date, time and bet size played (or game logs) to qualify.

#3  There is no minimum bet size required, in any currency.

#4  Screenshots must be posted within 24/48 hours of the time it was taken or be disqualified (if necessary).

We are all eagerly awaiting for Monday to arrive! :D

Following Afi's comment:

#5 - No duplicate screenshots

#6 - Minimum win required 10x or depending on mod, TBA

#7 - Wear or use sunscreen/an umbrella/the shade of buildings because it's going to be very scorching this Monday!

Optional:

@helenakp😍

@blondie😍

@cocopop3011😍

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay 😍

2 minutes ago, AnOldFriend said:

Following Afi's comment:

#5 - No duplicate screenshots

#6 - Minimum win required 10x or depending on mod, TBA

#7 - Wear or use sunscreen/an umbrella/the shade of buildings because it's going to be very scorching this Monday!

Optional:

@helenakp😍

@blondie😍

@cocopop3011😍

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay 😍

Minimum should be 50x IMO.

On 7/15/2023 at 12:13 PM, Blackjax said:

Everytime you go on a vacation I get a 500x and sometimes 1000x wins. You were MIA for more than 24 hours, so I thought you were on a vacation. I was going to give you credit for that win but now I dont have to.

No vacation for me but Valdes is 🤣

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 Here's checklist for you to go through when announcing the July's Prag Contest tomorrow, just so you won't miss out any important points that may become an argumentative one. ;)

#1  Only real money play is allowed to get your winning screenshots on any Pragmatic Play game...Bonus Bets and Bonus Buys are not allowed, but playing with deposit bonuses are allowed.

#2  Each screenshot must show the date, time and bet size played (or game logs) to qualify.

#3  There is no minimum bet size required, in any currency.

#4  Screenshots must be posted within 24/48 hours of the time it was taken or be disqualified (if necessary).

We are all eagerly awaiting for Monday to arrive! :D

Thanks Afi - ALL rules are identical to last time so you know I’ll be copying and pasting 🤣

13 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Thanks Afi - ALL rules are identical to last time so you know I’ll be copying and pasting 🤣

Yeah, I know, but do ensure that all the rules are stated...don't miss out on anything! :D

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys out of interest, could you pop below the providers in which you’d be willing to take part in a contest with? 
Or would any provider suit that can give a significant prize fund 🤣

Everything I have seen across the internet its relax and pragmatic that sponsor most of these contests.

Nolimit city and hacksaw also sponsor a few but not as many as the first two. Push gaming and Btg might be a good call too.

3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys out of interest, could you pop below the providers in which you’d be willing to take part in a contest with? 
Or would any provider suit that can give a significant prize fund 🤣

Any provider that is willing to provide a significant prize fund.

However I would like to see Hackshaw.  Blackjax is right, Relax and Pragmatic give most of these, however only at AG is it converted to Cash ofcourse.

Slotmill - Would be very interesting.
Play 'n Go?
Hackshaw
Thunderkick

Just now, Fiekie247 said:

Any provider that is willing to provide a significant prize fund.

However I would like to see Hackshaw.  Blackjax is right, Relax and Pragmatic give most of these, however only at AG is it converted to Cash ofcourse.

Slotmill - Would be very interesting.
Play 'n Go?
Hackshaw
Thunderkick

Play nGo and thunderkick are both hopeless options. They wont even give a €10 prize fund. 

I remember BTG were running comps in 2021-2022 where they were running comps for one month and the person who was getting maximum points by adding multiplier won €10,000. TEN THOUSAND EUROS.

@cocopop3011  If the prizes are good, as good as the previous 2 contests, then I'm okay with any provider.

BTG should be loaded with cash but they hardly ever sponsor competitions, so perhaps you can use your superb magical powers to convince them to donate to us poor AG members. 😁

YOU MUST CONFIRM AND CLAIM YOUR PRIZE BEFORE I CREATE YOUR INVOICE  - Please reply with a comment and not just a reaction. Invoices will not be corrected at a later date, 

@Fiekie247 950 EUR + $50

@ales200 950 EUR

@Blackjax 500 EUR + $50 

@AnOldFriend 250 EUR + $50 

@Afi4wins 300 EUR 

@Flatzem 250 EUR 

@helenakp 200 EUR

@blondie 200 EUR + $50 

@Blackhorse79 100 EUR + $50 

@stanko1996 100 EUR

@KissaPupu3000 100 EUR

Just now, cocopop3011 said:

YOU MUST CONFIRM AND CLAIM YOUR PRIZE BEFORE I CREATE YOUR INVOICE 

@Fiekie247 950 EUR + $50

@ales200 950 EUR

@Blackjax 500 EUR + $50 

@AnOldFriend 250 EUR + $50 

@Afi4wins 300 EUR 

@Flatzem 250 EUR 

@helenakp 200 EUR

@blondie 200 EUR + $50 

@Blackhorse79 100 EUR + $50 

@stanko1996 100 EUR

@KissaPupu3000 100 EUR

Yes I confirm, mine is correct.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!