Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bonnas
    Newest Member
    Bonnas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

57 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Correct. For AG contests it would be Amazon vouchers unless you all tell me that I’m best admin ever to grace this earth and I might change it to cash for you 🤪

Whaaat? Was there ever any doubts at all? Needless to say, @cocopop3011 is like no other mod or admin staff anywhere else...incomparable...one of a kind...the best admin to grace Planet Earth...and maybe in the entire Solar System too! :D

(Can't speak for the aliens though, hahaha)

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Correct. For AG contests it would be Amazon vouchers unless you all tell me that I’m best admin ever to grace this earth and I might change it to cash for you 🤪

Cocopop is our Cocopop, she knows it, the best Admin ever?  - Nah ( Kidding)

She is not just a great Admin - She is a good person, a good friend , caring, very nice and just has a good heart from what I know and very understanding and helpful.

Besides in the forum, she is there whether its via email and assisting as an Admin via email, adding that personal touch you know - Almost like a private banker, but just dealing or assisting with AG stuff outside of the forum.

Believe me, I think @cocopop3011 is more responsive via email to assist with things than in the forum for me personally.

But one of the best Admins I have come to know across a gambling forum !

18 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

After reading all these comments @cocopop3011 will be happy but @ValDes will  spend his night crying in the shower.

Nope! You are wrong!

Valdes is happy for @cocopop3011 because the forum is her baby. Valdes is happy elsewhere with his baby!

11 hours ago, helenakp said:

Iam not saying just because you told us to say but I know you and you are one big of a Sweetheart and amazing admin 😘

@helenakpHelena has read my mind! One of the cutest members in AG!

12 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I need you all to say it. 

I would like to but you may get more than what you bargained for! (It will involve me wearing a dog leash to say that) 👀🤣😍

Sorry, this is a trace of the old me from years ago, needed to let that one out of the bag!

I love you, please don't ban me! 👀

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Well, I’d already converted it to cash anyway you lucky lucky people 🤣

I still mean by what I said above @cocopop3011 🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

……now I’m wondering what else I can get you to say for cash prizes 🤣

I'm really enjoying this side of you to be honest! Keep up the great work! ❤️

In my life I have met many administrators, I have also been a moderator in an online game and I can say that it requires a lot of patience and nerves that should not be shown in front of the forum, for example...from the time when I am in askgamblers forum, I can say that I felt the most pleasant respect and love from the administrator, be healthy, loved and make your dreams come true.😍

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!