Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nas2x
    Newest Member
    Nas2x

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!

@cocopop3011  Christmas has just passed and a new year is fast approaching, so what new contest can we expect coming very soon? 😁

For me, any contest will do, but hoping for a PP one...the prizes are just so marvelous! 😍

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay  A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you! A new Pragmatic contest would be such a wonderful start for the new year, wouldn't you agree dear? 😁

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011  Christmas has just passed and a new year is fast approaching, so what new contest can we expect coming very soon? 😁

For me, any contest will do, but hoping for a PP one...the prizes are just so marvelous! 😍

@Jelena_PragmaticPlay  A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you! A new Pragmatic contest would be such a wonderful start for the new year, wouldn't you agree dear? 😁

All will be revealed …. 😬

19 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

All will be revealed …. 😬

Looks like we need a 2nd reason of why we both love you @cocopop3011 , @Jelena_PragmaticPlay / @Luciana😍

Dear AG members, the forum will be constantly updating so please bear with us! All contests will be postponed until further notice in the new year! 

I am really hope I'm future, Slotmill will come to the table. Really love their games and been my top 3 providers in the last year. Although it's hard to bonus them. But I love them and the potential.

But any contest will do. I actually dig getting to know other providers games as well.

12 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

I am really hope I'm future, Slotmill will come to the table. Really love their games and been my top 3 providers in the last year. Although it's hard to bonus them. But I love them and the potential.

But any contest will do. I actually dig getting to know other providers games as well.

I'm hoping to see lots of new providers joining us in the forum next year. I will pass on your suggestion for this one.

Crystal ball, hear my call, make it clear, what is near? 🔮

"Relax gaming making a return following a new software provider, possibly Endorphina. The chances of having a Playtech contest are highly unlikely as we already lost to mighty playtech winners!"

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Ahem...aheeemmmm...am wondering what's new lurking behind the closed doors, just waiting to be announced...'NEW CONTEST GUYS!' 😁

Let the Fazi Contest finish tonight and we'll look at the AG Contest. I don't have an other sponsored one yet sorry.

2 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Let the Fazi Contest finish tonight and we'll look at the AG Contest. I don't have an other sponsored one yet sorry.

Fazi? I believe you mean games global. It's only the beginning of the year and we have already stressed you out.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: Contests & Payments : Check here every month!