Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DjabbaSan
    Newest Member
    DjabbaSan

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Forum Exclusive: Xmas Screenshot Contest! Win a Share of $500

6 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Whats the average hit for bonus? I bought a few, game is insane.

I play the base game only. I get a bonus every 200-250 spins. Sometimes 3 bonuses in under 100 spins. Bonus pays as bad as 5x as well. Base can pay but is usually bad. 100 spins on 20 cent bets (€20) eats around €14. But the game has insane potential. The win above (1888x) was on my 5th spin and last two were dead spins.

4 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I play the base game only. I get a bonus every 200-250 spins. Sometimes 3 bonuses in under 100 spins. Bonus pays as bad as 5x as well. Base can pay but is usually bad. 100 spins on 20 cent bets (€20) eats around €14. But the game has insane potential. The win above was on my 5th Spin and last two were dead spins.

your first firehopper was 295.5x

9 hours ago, pisnicka23 said:

Screenshot_20211213-045311_Chrome.jpg

Please note you are still only on 9 forum posts, not including ones in here as they do not count. I have to make this contest fair for everyone. Please make sure to contribute at least 1 or more posts in the of rest of the forum before  I can accept your screenshot, And let me know once you have done this. 

36 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

would you agree that there should be no entries allowed from those that didn't have at least 10 posts when this contest started on Dec 6.

30 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Well the rule says you need to have 10 posts minimum. It doesn't mention 10 posts before 6th. So I guess @cocopop3011 decides.

Anyone who has over 10 forum posts (posts on here do not count in that 10) are allowed to enter. Regardless of whether they had 10 forum points on the 6th or whether they do 10 forum posts today. 

The screenshot will need to be posted after they have 10 forum posts.  If posted it before then it will need to be posted again as I cannot go back all these pages to find them. This is the player’s responsibility. 

Hope that clears it up. Any issues, please feel free to reply. 

2 hours ago, kot2018 said:

Screenshot_1 (22).png

kot2018, are you reading the rules of this contest?

Firstly, you still do not qualify to enter because you don't have 10 posts in the forum yet.

Secondly, all screenshots MUST SHOW the date and time it was taken.

Thirdly, ALL LINES must be active...your screenshot above plays with only 5 lines, so it doesn't qualify.

19 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Firstly, you still do not qualify to enter because you don't have 10 posts in the forum yet.

Thirdly, ALL LINES must be active...your screenshot above plays with only 5 lines, so it doesn't qualify.

Sometimes it’s as if my rules don’t even exist 😂 Thanks Afi!

19 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

They do not listen lol.

@Afi4wins- Check your PM please.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, kot2018 said:

Screenshot_1 (22).png

The rules have been given to you above but I have to comment! This game brings back so many memories. At one point it was my all time favourite and there should be a fair few screenshot lying in the screenshot thread of mine from this game! Absolute classic!

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Forum Exclusive: Xmas Screenshot Contest! Win a Share of $500
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic