Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jeng23
    Newest Member
    Jeng23

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Forum Exclusive: Xmas Screenshot Contest! Win a Share of $500

Guys - I am making a list of all the games that are missing screenshots.

Don't worry they will of course be accepted as this isn't your fault. But I would appreciate it if you could keep your screenshots and once the bug is fixed I will create a new topic to remind you  which of your games are missing screenshots Obviously it isn't mandatory to add them later on, I can't make you but it would really do me a favour and it would help us to get more contests like these in the future 🙂 

TIA.

9 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@kayenne23 You're confusing me now hehe or maybe I have just looked at too many screenshots the last two days 🙂

What is the name of the games, please?  Or if you have the links to our game review that's even better, you can post them here. 

Games are reactoonz. Jingle bells megaways new game ain't in the directory. Same goes for the other slots that are from playtech. 

If the game ain't in the directory what happens l?

13 minutes ago, kayenne23 said:

games are reactoonz. Jingle Bells megaways new game ain't in the directory. Same goes for the other slots that are from Playtech

It does not count. I have also screenshots from many games not in the directory, so I have not yet posted them.

5 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

games are reactoonz. Jingle Bells megaways new game ain't in the directory. Same goes for the other slots that are from Playtech

Why don't you guys play games that ARE in AG's directory, rather than playing new games for this contest?

11 hours ago, kayenne23 said:

ahh, then only reactoonz will count. 

Thanks for clarifying. You can use Suggest an Edit to add new games - there is a big back log but you never know you may be lucky to get them added. If they are I will accept the screenshot as per an earlier reply of mine

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Forum Exclusive: Xmas Screenshot Contest! Win a Share of $500
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic