Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northballzz
    Newest Member
    northballzz

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Forum Exclusive: Xmas Screenshot Contest! Win a Share of $500

so far: (unofficial leaderboard)

1st: Blackjax: 147 screenshots, avg 169.49x (total 24915)

2nd: Afi4wins: 153 screenshots, avg 116.70x (total 17855)

3rd: Fiekie247: 12 screenshots, avg 174.17x (total 2090)

4th: Flatzem: 6 screenshots, avg 302.67x (total 1816)

5th: kayenne23: 2 screenshots, avg 198x (total 396)

@Fiekie247Can you do me a favour in your future posts pleeeease....

Please list the game and the multiplier in order of how you have uploaded your screenshots -  you can copy the way Afi and Blackjax have done it. It's really confusing when the list is not in the same order. 

Also - all multipliers are rounded up. So if it is 60.01x then this becomes 61. Or 75.6 becomes 76. So you have a few extra points than you have stated. However, please let me know when you have uploaded the missing screenshots and I will add all your points on the leaderboard at the same time. 

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

@Afi4wins Can you check your one Buffalo Blitz Screenshots dated 16th? I don't see it in the game review? Your last ones uploaded were the 15th. Let me know if you're having any issues.

And your Heavenly Ruler ones please (from the same reply)

Have uploaded again 1 Buffalo Blitz and 3 Heavenly Ruler screenshots. All should appear now. 😉

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I will delay posting my screenshots for today until Cocopop can update the leaderboard.

Lets give Cocopop some breathing space for a while guys. 😉

Good. I will delay for today and tomorrow. Would you also agree if we decide that all of us upload screenshot above 100x only? That would also be helpful.

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

Good. I will delay for today and tomorrow. Would you also agree if we decide that all of us upload screenshot above 100x only? That would also be helpful.

Well, I'm not against your suggestion bro, and I'm willing to post only 100x and above winning screenshots. Since we are both quite safely ahead of all the other contestants, there would be very little chance of any of them suddenly catching up on us! 😜

Furthermore, my blardy crawling 2G connection is wasting loads of my hours, so the less screenshots I have to post, the less stress on me, hahaha.

6 hours ago, Flatzem said:

if contest was 100x and above then Blackjax would be on 20120 points
if contest was 100x and above then Afi would be on 12123 points

a 7997 difference

current difference is 7060

With already over 7000 points difference, and a ton of cash difference as well, there doesn't seem much chance for me to overtake Blackjax, so I'd be glad to just stick with my second placing. But if someone suddenly comes up to my tail, whoooa, whoooa, I'd need to use my 50x screenshots back! 😜

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: Forum Exclusive: Xmas Screenshot Contest! Win a Share of $500
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic