Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Priyajayaraj
    Newest Member
    Priyajayaraj

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic's Social Tournament Progress

Afi4wins

9 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Just got informed blankets are restocked @Afi4wins 👏

But hurry up, not too many more is there :D

Thank you very much Jelena my dear. Going to get one now...whoooooosh...gone...

6 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

Hahaha, WWOOOOHOOOO, made my day, I'm so happy now Afiiii 🥳

Can't wait to hear if it's snuggly enough :D

Would DEFINITELY be snuggly enough if someone is sharing it with me each night!!! :lol:

decided to do 3 legendary wheel purchases.... but ended up doing 5...

first one results in lootbox -> uncommon > epic avatar

2nd one results in lootbox -> rare -> common avatar

3rd one results in lootbox -> epic -> Golden ticket

then I went on to have  4th legendary wheel purchase.... (was going to do only 3 but..)

results in coins -> 10800

and then   5th legendary wheel purchase... 

and results in Cash.... 20eur

how many wheels since the previous cash prize from Legendary? 188... so in the most recent 254 legend spins... 2 times it stopped on cash. so 1 in 127.

won20ecashprizeatSTlegendwheelSep102023.thumb.png.a54cb8980c280d3fd5f4171ba8de1ca1.png

10 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Bro, you have good luck in ST, whether in the tourneys or on the wheels, and I envy you a lot, hahaha.

are you spinning the legend wheels? now that you bought the blanket you should be able to spin a few hundred times.... and if you  get 1 in 127... and since you got enough to do at least about 300 spins cause you will get get coins back during the first 100..... thus it will give you more coins to do more spins thus I calculate you get about 300 so you might be able to get 2 or 3 cash wins if you get the 1 in 127... we will see.. but what are you waiting for? start spinning.

Hahaha...easier to say than to do bro!

I'm in no mood to buy those wheels, knowing that I'd only get lousy results. So far, bought only 10 wheels, don't know when I'll start buying them again. 

Still waiting for the blanket to arrive though.

4 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

why only 5 , do 100 spins in one session. doing 5 spins a day is going to take you 60 weeks or more to finish all the spins.

Whaaaaat??? Buy 100 LWheels in one day and spin them all in one go???

I'd go blardy mad during those spins I can tell you that bro!

I'm not like you bro...you can do many many tourneys in one day, everyday, and buy many tickets and wheels even...all that would make me go insane very fast!

4 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Whaaaaat??? Buy 100 LWheels in one day and spin them all in one go???

I'd go blardy mad during those spins I can tell you that bro!

I'm not like you bro...you can do many many tourneys in one day, everyday, and buy many tickets and wheels even...all that would make me go insane very fast!

gimme your login/pw and I'll gladly do it for you and record all the stats into a spreadsheet for the spins. and you can relax doing other stuff. 😀

43 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

gimme your login/pw and I'll gladly do it for you and record all the stats into a spreadsheet for the spins. and you can relax doing other stuff. 😀

Wish I can do that bro, but lets not get into trouble with ST/PP shall we?! As you know, nothing is transferable in ST, neither can someone else play on my behalf. 😛

today bought 9 legendary wheels

results: 9000 coins, Monday ticket, Tuesday Ticket, lootbox(common avatar), lootbox(rare avatar), 5000 coins, Monday Ticket, Cash Clash Reset Ticket, 30.000 coins......

who's idea was it to put 5000 coins as one of the coin values on the legendary wheel? it costs 6000 to buy a legendary wheel. I've had 5000 coins happen 4 times in the most recent 67 legendary wheels. My avg coins win is 16.122 (even though if you add up all the coin values avg there is 19.1K)

anyway at end of those 9 legend spins finished down 10K coins, but gained a bunch of tickets.. value of tickets is 8.6K.

went on to buy another 12 legendary wheels...

lootbox(avatar), lootbox(cashclashticket), coins 10.800, lootbox(commonavatar), coins 21.000, ticket(thursday), ticket(weeklyfinal), ticket(golden), lootbox(wednesdayticket), ticket(cashclashticket), coins 18.000, coins 45.000.

at end of all that finished up 22.8K and tickets valued at 12.65k

that 45k coin win was only the 2nd time ever.

2 times out of the 71 times that it stopped on coins. 

won45kcoins2ndtimeeverLTD130923.thumb.png.f699787c1a2b3feba507953d4890f322.png

14 minutes ago, Jelena_PragmaticPlay said:

What kind of concept/event  would you like to see on SocialTournaments for Halloween? 🦇

last year we had raffle and reset madness and previous years reset madness tourneys. I've never won any cash from any raffles only coins and avatars and tickets (and when you collected max tickets and still get no cash from it then it sucks). Also never won any cash from Halloween reset madness tourneys. There are certain slots that just don't play well for me and some that do. How about that every monthly tourney slot that I ever played has not allowed me to place in the money. 24 monthly tourneys. avg of 18 tix per tourney. Doesn't even help that there are not top 1650 players getting paid. How is this possible that month after month still haven't placed into the money in a monthly. When a monthly tourney has about a 5% of players getting paid. (when it's top 1650). Some other random tourney that had top 2.5% or less get paid I place in those.  I have had as many as 37 tickets in a monthly. Why, cause some creator/architect of this simulation decided to put that code in there to block me from getting a win in a monthly. But allows some others to get a monthly tourney win on their very first attempt with one golden ticket. And you know there have been plenty of these first tourney win wonders cause you can see their no avatars and check their tourney history.