Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jepoy281105
    Newest Member
    jepoy281105

• No registered users viewing this page.

I just got the news about Money Cart 2 which is a different version of Money Train 2. This version is available only for UK players. This game will have a special feature that players will hit a bonus every 10 spins. Its a way to surpass the ban of bonus buys in UK. The RTP of this slot is 98%.

Sorry if my news does not have all info/details but UK players @cocopop3011 and Mr @pinnit2015 if you play this game please leave a review for us.

5 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I just got the news about Money Cart 2 which is a different version of Money Train 2. This version is available only for UK players. This game will have a special feature that players will hit a bonus every 10 spins. Its a way to surpass the ban of bonus buys in UK. The RTP of this slot is 98%.

Sorry if my news does not have all info/details but UK players @cocopop3011 and Mr @pinnit2015 if you play this game please leave a review for us.

We have more details about this game here - Relax Gaming Scrap the Base Game as They Launch Their Money Cart 2 Bonus Reels

It's an interesting one indeed isn't it. I've actually not tried Money Train 2 so hard for me to comment. Have you tried it?

On 7/21/2021 at 1:25 AM, cocopop3011 said:

We have more details about this game here - Relax Gaming Scrap the Base Game as They Launch Their Money Cart 2 Bonus Reels

It's an interesting one indeed isn't it. I've actually not tried Money Train 2 so hard for me to comment. Have you tried it?

We guys cant play this. Its only for UK players.

I've just tried it out here in the games section...in fun mode of course.

The base game plays with only the Bonus symbols, so you need to get 3 or more Bonus symbols to trigger the 3 Respins. Needless to say, in fun mode, the 3 Bonus symbols come frequently enough, but the Respins game paying mostly lowish, under 10x. Only once I got a 47x win, nothing more, then I quit playing.

It's okay playing the base game, and it doesn't take many spins to trigger the Respins game. But of course, in real money mode, it definitely would not be so generous! Even a short play on the game already put me up over $40.

In all honesty, I would prefer this Bonus Reels version over the Bonus Buy version...but the payouts seem to be DILUTED!!! 😜

21 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

I've just tried it out here in the games section...in fun mode of course.

The base game plays with only the Bonus symbols, so you need to get 3 or more Bonus symbols to trigger the 3 Respins. Needless to say, in fun mode, the 3 Bonus symbols come frequently enough, but the Respins game paying mostly lowish, under 10x. Only once I got a 47x win, nothing more, then I quit playing.

It's okay playing the base game, and it doesn't take many spins to trigger the Respins game. But of course, in real money mode, it definitely would not be so generous! Even a short play on the game already put me up over $40.

In all honesty, I would prefer this Bonus Reels version over the Bonus Buy version...but the payouts seem to be DILUTED!!! 😜

You are guaranteed to hit bonus in under 10 spins that is why the bonus was so frequent. 

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

You are guaranteed to hit bonus in under 10 spins that is why the bonus was so frequent. 

GUARANTEED to hit 3 Bonus symbols in under 10 spins? Is that really stated anywhere in the game's rules bro?

Sounds very unlikely when playing with real money though...

The bet size on this game is 10 cent equal to 1 cent.  So when you do 10 1 euro spin its actually 100 10 cent spins. Keep in mind that the payout of 1 euro bet on MC2  is equal to the payout of 10 cent spin on MT2. One bonus buy is equal to 100x bet. That is why max win says 5000x and not 50000x like in MT2. So relax gaming came up with this plan to go around bonus buy rule.

But I have a feeling Daddy UKGC will be mad. They might ban this game.

One thing is for sure, just my opinion though...if 90% of the payouts are 6x or less, interest in the game would die off very quickly...98% RTP or not! Sounds like one more Book Of 99 game here. 😜

Whether the RTP is good or not as stated, frequent bonus with poor payouts, like always, you need lady luck when playing any slots.

With that said - Big ups to relax gaming considering the UK Market with strict rules on slots - Like bonus buys are banned etc.

Never thought a provider would look at it like that..

I noticed it does not have all the features, collector, payer etc hence the poor payouts, making me disliking this slot already, so how are you supposed to hit x5000? Another Play'n Go alike slot with said potential where it might take a billion spins?

3 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

I noticed it does not have all the features, collector, payer etc hence the poor payouts, making me disliking this slot already, so how are you supposed to hit x5000? Another Play'n Go alike slot with said potential where it might take a billion spins?

what you mean it doesn't have all the features? it has collector and payer and sniper and persistent collector and all the rest... in the over 20 bonuses or more that I tested the slot in fun mode.

all of the special modifier symbol should be in this game....

What I would really like to see are actual real money results from this Money Cart 2 game. Fun mode results are practically useless and cannot be relied upon as true results.

Hasn't our Mr P even tired this game out yet? Or simply because it's not a megaways game? 😜

On 7/20/2021 at 6:06 PM, Blackjax said:

Played it briefly: 4/5 sessions, not massive amount of spins but not overly impressed by the maths: good example of why, yes RTP is important, but don't be drawn into thinking 98 is the be all and end all cos tbh i'd play a 94% reactoonz than it (for short, punchy sessions).

It was like death by a hundred cuts on Cart, pretty dull tbh (max win cut from 50-5k i think): gave a bit of playtime but only went once above starting balance i think.

Very like Book of 99 - again, rather play a lower RTP Novo book game - least you feel as if one session can/could be a 2kx winner one. 

Personally get the feeling you're better off with MT2 - go big or go home etc. 

Gave this a few other shots over the w/e and it's a no for me (you keep forgetting, well i do, that if you bet 1 quid then the X is by 0.1 (10% of the stake)}

Was doing ok on 30ps, gave the persistent sniper a few times but was only 350-400 (say only, it's 400 x 0.03, not 30p); bonus was coming in every 10-15 spins max. Up to quids and then going 50 regularly with nothing. 

Problem is, unlike MT2 where you could go 1000x down stake wise and you can (or at least have the possibility to) get it, and more back, i really can't see how this version is capable of such. 

Max up from a 50 deposit was 30 quid but that required the PS....otherwise you're looking at regular 5x bonus rounds

Neat way to try and circumvent the bonus buy tho but that's the only good thing abt the game - just has the feel of a cheap knock off. 

4/10. 

3 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

...bonus was coming in every 10-15 spins max. Up to quids and then going 50 regularly with nothing.  

So Blackjax bro, this confirms that there is NO GUARANTEE that the Bonus feature would be activated each time under 10 spins, as you have earlier stated in your statement. 

14 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

So Blackjax bro, this confirms that there is NO GUARANTEE that the Bonus feature would be activated each time under 10 spins, as you have earlier stated in your statement. 

This is what the reviews said and claimed.

I did mention in my last sentence  that I don't have all details in my first post.

3 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Gave this a few other shots over the w/e and it's a no for me (you keep forgetting, well i do, that if you bet 1 quid then the X is by 0.1 (10% of the stake)}

Was doing ok on 30ps, gave the persistent sniper a few times but was only 350-400 (say only, it's 400 x 0.03, not 30p); bonus was coming in every 10-15 spins max. Up to quids and then going 50 regularly with nothing. 

Problem is, unlike MT2 where you could go 1000x down stake wise and you can (or at least have the possibility to) get it, and more back, i really can't see how this version is capable of such. 

Max up from a 50 deposit was 30 quid but that required the PS....otherwise you're looking at regular 5x bonus rounds

Neat way to try and circumvent the bonus buy tho but that's the only good thing abt the game - just has the feel of a cheap knock off. 

4/10. 

Do you think this game will last in UK market or will the UKGC swing the hammer on this one?

24 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Do you think this game will last in UK market or will the UKGC swing the hammer on this one?

I think it'll be fine; there's been other that have flew closer to the wind to be honest

I don't think it'll last more likely because it's not a very good game tbh

As Afi pointed out, giving folk, regular, 5-15x bonus wins will just put people off it: many will stomach (apart from Bonanza players) longer bonus periods if they have some confidence in a game paying out (jamming jars for example will, eventually) but i don't think the same number will be happy of getting 5x bonus wins every 15 spins etc. 

To give them their dues though, least it's a tad different but i just dont think it's been executed that well

38 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Defo no - it does bonus more frequently but not within x spins

Going from 30ps to quids: been a while since i seen a game change so obviously: it doesn't give the bonus as often above 30p from my few sessions. 

I went to to quids cos it was bonus'ing fast and then, boom, long periods of nothing and as there is no base game (literally, none), it can eat through money deceptively fast - 900 % rtp or not. 

In terms of the frequency, it does bonus quite often on lower bets within 10 spins: in fact, at the start of playing it i did think the 10 spins was a 'thing' but obviously not

Up to bigger bets and the mechanics change, that there is no doubt IMO. 

Play MT2 for the big hits and it does give them 

Who does MC2 appeal to?

Not many i'd guess

57 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

In terms of the frequency, it does bonus quite often on lower bets within 10 spins: in fact, at the start of playing it i did think the 10 spins was a 'thing' but obviously not

Up to bigger bets and the mechanics change, that there is no doubt IMO. 

Play MT2 for the big hits and it does give them 

Who does MC2 appeal to?

Not many i'd guess

I'm literally put off from Money Cart 2...won't be playing that game ever, if not already restricted I mean.

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

I'm literally put off from Money Cart 2...won't be playing that game ever, if not already restricted I mean.

Should have mentioned that when the pounds murdered me, i then dropped to 30ps again and the bonus kicked in  immediately, coming in every 15 spins ish and giving 5x's  - as if by magic 😄

Apart from the above rubbish-ness, a great game 🙃

Couldn't resist the temptation and gave Money Cart 2 a free-mode-go last night...

Well, just another 20 minutes spent in vain must admit: 

- the game interface is really boring; it's just the excitement completely gone/missing from this game... makes me feel soooo awkward playing a slot game in a non-stop bonus game :search:

- the payout alongside the surprisingly high TRTP gives the impression of yet another mid-variance slot game opposed to the original Money Train 1&2 monster high variance which makes this game an automatically no-go for me;

All in all, pretty unsuccessful attempt to circumvent certain slot interface restrictions applied by the UKGC.