Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ferbone
    Newest Member
    Ferbone

• No registered users viewing this page.

Just now, ValDes said:

Couldn't resist the temptation and gave Money Cart 2 a free-mode-go last night...

Well, just another 20 minutes spent in vain must admit: 

- the game interface is really boring; it's just the excitement completely gone/missing from this game... makes me feel soooo awkward playing a slot game in a non-stop bonus game :search:

- the payout alongside the surprisingly high TRTP gives the impression of yet another mid-variance slot game opposed to the original Money Train 1&2 monster high variance which makes this game an automatically no-go for me;

All in all, pretty unsuccessful attempt to circumvent certain slot interface restrictions applied by the UKGC. 

First time i played it i went 'this is cracking, that's a 150x straight off the bat! And then realised it was 150 x 0.1 (if  a quid), so in essence 15x😄 - and it's 15x you get on a good day

The persistent snipers etc are a bit more common, but they need to be given mechanics of the game

I'll give it another go maybe later but that's the last 2 of their releases, on super high RTP's, that aint impressed - probably showing why players, even if they know about RTP, will put up with lower RTP ones but still have the opportunity for a monster than play this - and also why variance is just as important as RTP IMO