Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jepoy281105
    Newest Member
    jepoy281105

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dazzle Me Megaways

Dazzle Me (OG) brings back lots of memories from the old days. I spent a decent amount of time on the game, and cash 🙂

If I scrolled through the screenshots topic I know I'd find a fair few from this game. I can't remember if we had any other fans in here but when I seen their Megaways edition I couldn't not mention it. 

I know some of you are not Megaways fans but will anyone be trying this one?

I might play this one and not just go by the reviews. I remember when Fruitshop megaways came out and understandably everyone bashed it. That game can give 8 dead spins in a row during bonus (my personal experience). But I have had a 1500x and few 1200x and regular 600x bonuses and a lot of 300x base game hits. As we all know this game will be bashed since we all know how netents are but will surely try.

I played the game a lot since it’s release. My only criticism is that it can take a very long time to hit the free spins. But each time I got there it paid decently. My best result was 641x while my lowest was around 50x. 
Base game is really all about the wild reels. I’ve only seen 3 wild reels on a single spin once and it paid just over 300x on some mid level symbols. So good potential in base alone I think. 
Aside from the appearance, there’s not much in common with the first game. The first Dazzle was in my opinion a rather casual game while this version is much higher volatility. 
The hit frequency is lower than say Twin spin megaways but I think they offset this by having much longer cascades. So expect the odd run of dead spins. I’m glad there are cascades though. I just find megaways to be more interesting with it than without. 
I enjoyed the game and quite likely to return to it on a regular basis. 

56 minutes ago, FairGamer519 said:

I played the game a lot since it’s release. My only criticism is that it can take a very long time to hit the free spins. But each time I got there it paid decently. My best result was 641x while my lowest was around 50x. 
Base game is really all about the wild reels. I’ve only seen 3 wild reels on a single Spin once and it paid just over 300x on some mid level symbols. So good potential in base alone I think. 
Aside from the appearance, there’s not much in common with the first game. The first Dazzle was in my opinion a rather casual game while this version is much higher volatility. 
The hit frequency is lower than say Twin Spin megaways but I think they offset this by having much longer cascades. So expect the odd run of dead spins. I’m glad there are cascades though. I just find megaways to be more interesting with it than without. 
I enjoyed the game and quite likely to return to it on a regular basis. 

Hi FairGamer519 and welcome to the forum! What a fantastic first post. 

641x is a pretty decent hit, I really stuggle with higher volatile games, I always have. What bet was you playing on?

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the game and thank you so much for you input! Hope to see you around the forum more.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

At the time I was betting 1 EUR. I rarely go much above or below that. I'm also not really into higher volatility, but these days it's hard to find any new games that are on the lower side. I think the only recent game I played that was clearly on the low side, was NetEnt's Gordon Ramsay game, which I have to say I also enjoyed.

15 hours ago, FairGamer519 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

At the time I was betting 1 EUR. I rarely go much above or below that. I'm also not really into higher volatility, but these days it's hard to find any new games that are on the lower side. I think the only recent game I played that was clearly on the low side, was NetEnt's Gordon Ramsay game, which I have to say I also enjoyed.

I've not tried it yet, but I do love watching him on tele so much so I shared this thread, so feel free to let us know your thoughts there - NetEnt's New Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen Slot

I hated Dazzle Me in general, so I would not try the Megaways version at all.

Let me be honest - The megaways version of Netent like Divine Fortune Megaways, Twin Spin Megaways and Dazzle Me megaways including Fruit Shop Is the worst Megaways slots I have played. First of all I gave Divine Fortune MW and Twin Spin MW well over 1000 spins in 3 different sessions and could not bonus any of the Megaways slots from Netent.

I have also searched for Big Wins on these slots, and yet have not seen a 1000x winner in any of Netent Megaways version, but your standard 300 - 400x at most.

I think they need to leave it to Red Tiger to incorporate Megaways into their offerings should they go that route with other releases as well.

Now CFTBL for instance would make a brilliant megaways version with sticky wilds and should be all pay ways!

43 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Now CFTBL for instance would make a brilliant megaways version with sticky wilds and should be all pay ways!

NO! NO! NO! My heart would be shattered into a million pieces because that favourite game of mine is now a restricted game for my country! 😩

On 5/26/2021 at 9:20 AM, Fiekie247 said:

Yeah, dream on mate. Juts try to imagine the winning potential for a sec and then you'll realize why we will never see CFTBL megaways version. 🤑

I tried this c.r.a.p Dazzle Me Megaways (a.k.a Thieve Me Megaways) today 378 spins RTP 54%,  first spin gave me 9x..... then it started taking and taking and taking.... 14 times it gave the beam feature, one or two of them were double beams. best one paid 24.5xBet.. how many troll dead beams that paid nothing? 3.,

Far too many dead spins and too many 0.1x wins or wins that return less than 1x (losses disguised as wins).... 175x lost in 378 spins..

best non beam win ? just 9x and that was on spin #1...

Yeah I like how you start with this slot.

The first 3 spins, you cascade between 5 - 8 times on every spin and then the following its 10 completely dead spins.

Bonus tease occur all the time with 3 scatters falling easily, but that 4th one does not come at all!

When I started playing this slot I didnt even know you needed 4 scatters since I was only getting two scatters everytime. Its only when I got three scatters I realized u needed 4. Talking about the game its really slow. Even on quickspins. The random feature of wild reels barely gives three reels. Its always one or two. When u get two reels they are miles apart. Bonus triggers every 700/900 spins. 40x or 70x. Nothing good about this game. One more failed sequel. 

Lets see what Jammin Jars 2 brings. It released yesterday but I havent tried it yet.

32 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

When I started playing this slot I didnt even know you needed 4 scatters since I was only getting two scatters everytime. Its only when I got three scatters I realized u needed 4. Talking about the game its really slow. Even on quickspins. The random feature of wild reels barely gives three reels. Its always one or two. When u get two reels they are miles apart. Bonus triggers every 700/900 spins. 40x or 70x. Nothing good about this game. One more failed sequel. 

Lets see what Jammin Jars 2 brings. It released yesterday but I havent tried it yet.

I tried Jammin Jars yesterday and it plays okay, prefer the first one though.

Still aiming to get the gigajar feature. From What I have seen its highly volatile and hardly pays. I would rather build up the bonus with Wild Swarm instead TBH.

Free spins took first time well over 500 spins and regularly yesterday. Biggest win x75 from Base game, and 3 free spins features. x21, x5 and x3 wins!

maybe I am unlucky.

Will start the Jammin Jars 2 topic soon, once I have a decent winner.

13 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

I tried Jammin Jars yesterday and it plays okay, prefer the first one though.

Still aiming to get the gigajar feature. From What I have seen its highly volatile and hardly pays. I would rather build up the bonus with Wild Swarm instead TBH.

Free spins took first time well over 500 spins and regularly yesterday. Biggest win x75 from Base game, and 3 free spins features. x21, x5 and x3 wins!

maybe I am unlucky.

Will start the Jammin Jars 2 topic soon, once I have a decent winner.

Please! I was about to start one at the weekend as we have it at AG now, but would be great if you could with some screenshots 🙂 Look forward to hearing what you think of it.

I know this topic is for Dazzle Me Megaways but has anyone tried Twin Spin Megaways? I just have , 80 spins RTP 38%, highest base game win 3.6xBet... 56 dead spins, 11 losses disguised as wins, that combines for a total of 67 losing spins out of 80.  A loss of 49.5x in those 80 spins. Won't be playing this one again!

5 hours ago, Flatzem said:

I know this topic is for Dazzle Me Megaways but has anyone tried Twin Spin Megaways? I just have , 80 spins RTP 38%, highest base game win 3.6xBet... 56 dead spins, 11 losses disguised as wins, that combines for a total of 67 losing spins out of 80.  A loss of 49.5x in those 80 spins. Won't be playing this one again!

Any Netent Megaways - I stay away

Unless Red Tiger had a hand when creating a Netent Megaways - Like Piggy Riches Megaways for example - Now thats a slot I will play.

7 hours ago, Flatzem said:

Ouch! Now that's what I call a ''killer-session''! 😮 

Of course, you should keep in mind that the original Twin Spin slot has never been a low variance game anyway so the least you could expect from its megaways version is go a step 'higher' into the ladder of variance and jump to mid- or even high-variance step. 

6 hours ago, Flatzem said:

This is just my opinion, but if you are playing any higher volatile game, regardless of NetEnt, BTG or whatever, I don't think you can expect much to happen in just 80 base spins. Of course, you could get lucky, but with increased volatility it takes much more spins to get anywhere near the theoretical RTP.

These days if I open up any new game with a balance for 100 spins, I expect around half the money to be gone after those 100 if I don't hit a bonus.

41 minutes ago, FairGamer519 said:

This is just my opinion, but if you are playing any higher volatile game, regardless of NetEnt, BTG or whatever, I don't think you can expect much to happen in just 80 base spins. Of course, you could get lucky, but with increased volatility it takes much more spins to get anywhere near the theoretical RTP.

These days if I open up any new game with a balance for 100 spins, I expect around half the money to be gone after those 100 if I don't hit a bonus.

True

To be honest - I give slots a average of 500 - 1000 spins on average to make my own conclusion.

Sometimes even more than 1000 spins, but over 2 or 3 sessions.

Could be an unpopular opinion, but I quite enjoy the Dazzle Me Megaways version. But then again, I've had a few 100x bet wins on minimum stake, nothing much more. I definitely think it's not a game that can produce huge wins unless you're extremely lucky. But for a lowrolling session with minimum stakes it's quite nice to look at.

13 hours ago, blondie said:

Could be an unpopular opinion, but I quite enjoy the Dazzle Me Megaways version. But then again, I've had a few 100x bet wins on minimum stake, nothing much more. I definitely think it's not a game that can produce huge wins unless you're extremely lucky. But for a lowrolling session with minimum stakes it's quite nice to look at.

Welcome back Blondie! We've missed you.