Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    andreas21121980
    Newest Member
    andreas21121980

• No registered users viewing this page.

Quizando - Play Our Exclusive FREE Quizzes and Win REAL Cash!

Sooooo... Remember I said I had some exciting news? Do you also remember we teamed up with Quizando last year?

Well, last year you had to pay a small fee to enter but now we have gone bigger and better and you can now enter these quizzes for FREE! The best news is that the prizes are paid out in REAL cash

To enter you MUST have an account at AskGamblers

To kick things off we have lined up 7 fantastic quizzes and the current prize pool stands at €150 which will be split equally between 20 players! 

Eveything you need to know can be found HERE.

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know....I think these are the perfect solution to get you through these lockdowns guys. 

I have a question for you my dear...

I tried this quiz for the very first time, got all the answers correct, but when I compared the score, mine was way way back from the leaders. My question is, are the scoring based on how fast you answer each question?

My internet speed is not that fast, so I'm guessing that's why my scoring is low.

1 minute ago, cocopop3011 said:

I'm not sure Afi to be honest. I see Blackax has answered above, but I shall gather some further details about the scoring and report back soon. It may take a couple of days.

If what Blackjax says is true, then this quiz is one more contest that it's not worth for me to participate at all, due to my slow internet connection speed. 

Perhaps the quiz organisers should consider giving members like me a fair chance at the quiz...whereby speed of the connection is not the main criterion for winning. 😏

There's absolutely no way the highest scores are obtained by clicking the correct answer after having read...extracting core (word)s out of question and idem dito following a click on the correct answer.

The high scores I've seen can only be reached by clicking on one of the four area's where the answers appear without even the question being shown 0.1-0.2 sec...humanly not possible.

So click away and hope you get all 10 or 9 to be a genius in not being a genius 🤪

3 hours ago, Jeanke08 said:

So, anyone with big updates or is it back(gammon) to Sudoku ?

I have one top ten place reached and a second with the Periodic Table of Elements Quiz, which I will win just before closing (wanna bet?)...in my scope.

Future winssssssszzzzzzz

Ooooh exciting!! I wish I could play myself I love quizzes! 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

Is anyone playing/winning this quiz among the members of our forum. I did participate in a few but there are some pros out there on Quizando. Looks like Askgamblers 3000 euros went to non gamblers 😜😜😜

Did you do well...or ended up somewhere way down the ladder as I did too?

There's just no way for people like us to beat people like them who has blazing fast internet connections. We're on bicycles...they're on superbikes! 😜

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Is anyone playing/winning this quiz among the members of our forum. I did participate in a few but there are some pros out there on Quizando. Looks like Askgamblers 3000 euros went to non gamblers 😜😜😜

A lot of people just read the forum and never actually create an account or post 😞 Keep trying, I really want you to win soon. In fact, there is a live quiz this Friday!

Players Can Join Our Live Quiz For Free and Win a Share of €150 in Real Cash at Quizando

It's general knowledge based, worth a shot!

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

Did you do well...or ended up somewhere way down the ladder as I did too?

There's just no way for people like us to beat people like them who has blazing fast internet connections. We're on bicycles...they're on superbikes! 😜

I was in the top 10 for about a week. Then all of a sudden a group of really intelligent people came and pushed me down into darkness and banished me to the dungeons. 

7 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I was in the top 10 for about a week. Then all of a sudden a group of really intelligent people came and pushed me down into darkness and banished me to the dungeons. 

How long does one quiz last until they dish out the prizes then? I wish I could play 🙂 

It depends. Every quiz is listed at the same time with different closing time. Few will end in a week, a few in two weeks and then a few within a month. 

Please do try this game @cocopop3011. its exciting and most of the questions repeat. You get seven shots at every contest. But keep in mind only 10 seconds to answer.

Yes. I was in there. Almost 200 people. Quiz was fun but there was one guy who kept answering even before the questions would finish. Every answer in less than one second. He/she was American. First round was football, then general knowledge and he answered football questions faster than UK dudes out there. People were assuming he was using software. It was fun. We should have something similar here. Me vs Afi vs kayenne vs Fiekie vs blondie. Bring it on.

16 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Yes. I was in there. Almost 200 people. Quiz was fun but there was one guy who kept answering even before the questions would finish. Every answer in less than one second. He/she was American. First round was football, then general knowledge and he answered football questions faster than UK dudes out there. People were assuming he was using software. It was fun. We should have something similar here. Me vs Afi vs kayenne vs Fiekie vs blondie. Bring it on.

Oh man that's crazy! Did  Wess read out the questions or were they printed? It seems strange that anyone could answer the questions that quick without pre-knowing the questions. Is this dude winning the other quizzes too?

Printed and he was reading.

1Btw is wess here on forum. Is ValDes  Wess?

About the dude who was answering quick....

You cant see a persons history but all the quizzes listed on AG quizando page he has won a significant amount and if you see his score on every quiz its around 85000-92000. That means he answers question in less than 1.5 second.  Wow.

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Printed and he was reading.

1Btw is wess here on forum. Is ValDes  Wess?

About the dude who was answering quick....

You cant see a persons history but all the quizzes listed on AG quizando page he has won a significant amount and if you see his score on every quiz its around 85000-92000. That means he answers question in less than 1.5 second.  Wow.

Haha, No valdes is not Wess 🙂 I don't know him, I'm not sure who who is. Did you raise your concerns with Quizando about this players as it seems very unfair!