Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fritz76
    Newest Member
    Fritz76

• No registered users viewing this page.

Quizando - Play Our Exclusive FREE Quizzes and Win REAL Cash!

16 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Haha, No valdes is not Wess 🙂 I don't know him, I'm not sure who who is. Did you raise your concerns with Quizando about this players as it seems very unfair!

No...that would be wrong. A person could be really really intelligent and may like to be part of contest like these as a hobby. I was thinking about questioning him/her but if I am not intelligent as he/she its not their fault. 

5 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

No...that would be wrong. A person could be really really intelligent and may like to be part of contest like these as a hobby. I was thinking about questioning him/her but if I am not intelligent as he/she its not their fault. 

Maybe just wait and see what happens in other quizzes then 🙂

6 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Printed and he was reading.

1Btw is wess here on forum. Is ValDes  Wess?

About the dude who was answering quick....

You cant see a persons history but all the quizzes listed on AG quizando page he has won a significant amount and if you see his score on every quiz its around 85000-92000. That means he answers question in less than 1.5 second.  Wow.

Hahah, nice one mate, didn't laugh so much lately, thanks for that! :D

Seriously, so busy lately that I didn't even had the time to check what's Quizando's website and interface looks like, but reading through your comments and feedback I guess I shall have to do that any time soon. ;)

45 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Hahah, nice one mate, didn't laugh so much lately, thanks for that! :D

Seriously, so busy lately that I didn't even had the time to check what's Quizando's website and interface looks like, but reading through your comments and feedback I guess I shall have to do that any time soon. ;)

Haha, I seen Wess during the live last night so I 100% knew you weren’t secretly the quizzer and just didn’t tell us 😂

On 3/13/2021 at 2:02 AM, cocopop3011 said:

Good luck! I'd love to have a crack at the Apple one. Which ones have you done?

I have finished all of them. On the two mentioned above got banished from the prize list. I am still on the list on rest. If you are going to try apple one also try the sillhouete one as well.

5 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I have finished all of them. On the two mentioned above got banished from the prize list. I am still on the list on rest. If you are going to try apple one also try the sillhouete one as well.

Hope you win on the others 🙂