Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

cocopop3011

Administrators
  • Posts

    30601
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1363

Everything posted by cocopop3011

  1. Yes thats what i was saying ... A non forfeitable bonus is one where wagering requirements have to be met before withdrawing. But ive actually never been in the situation where i have had to consider either of these. I either loose all my money or withdraw theres never an in-between with me
  2. Okay! So we have the meaning of a forfeitable bonus...thank you Jay and Yapro Now to the non forfeitable bonus!
  3. Thats a good one actually Icy because a lot of members like to use the Like button so it would be nice to see the restriction lifted or definitely increased. Hopefully valdes or luciana will agree and pass on your suggestion
  4. Oh okay. Sorry Icy. Have you had much luck finding any?
  5. Okay so is that a forfeitable bonus jay as Yapro said?
  6. Lol. Yes!! I dont see your answers Valdes?? Tut tut
  7. Im glad as this is my natural colour - and i was only 18 in that photo. Oh my god 10 years ago. I was merely showing you that i could be a blonde and the reasons why im no longer a blonde!! Yes 20p in hand and ready for the jar!
  8. My lips are sealed! Received - thanks Icy
  9. I did get it from Wager Web Casino! I've no idea whether your right to be honest because I really don't know lol
  10. Okay I'm sooooo going to get thrown out for this but here is me when I was blonde many many moons ago Please someone post a WINNING SCREENSHOT before Valdes sees this
  11. This isn't one of the things i bought today its something i bought a few weeks ago but one of my favourtite!
  12. Ive been shopping and bought loads of girls clothes - clothes that literally make your heart melt!! I will take some pictures and post them here - some funny ones too I also bought a Doppler. For those of you who dont know what one of them is - its so i can listen to the babys heartbeat whenever i want! Its perfect - it arrived yesterday and have listened to the babys heart twice since then - very special
  13. Hehehe! I will let you into a secret Yapro I will argue until the death that I am right - but usually I am wrong lol!! (I think its a female thing) As I'm sure I will be in this topic. Lol
  14. But every casino is different so I'm sure between us both there must be a right answer somewhere lol. :D
  15. You can if you tell the casino before depositing. Either way this is not what a non-forfeitable bonus is
  16. I may be wrong in what I said about a forfeitable bonus though! I'm not sure. It's not something I ever think about though. I either deposit without accepting a bonus so then I don't need to know about the bonus terms anyway or when I deposit with a bonus I play until I either loose all my money or complete the wagering. The thought of forfeiting or non forfeiting a bonus never really comes into play for me
  17. Lol but then your not accepting the bonus are you???? Anyone can refuse a bonus before playing.... I think what Luciana means is what is a non forfeitable bonus whilst in play?? All bonuses are optional your never obliged to take a bonus as long as you tell the casino prior to depositing. A non-forfeitable bonus is definitely one that means you have to complete all wagering before a withdrawal is requested
  18. I will second that! And my daughter also loves spending my money!
  19. A non forfeitable bonus means you have to complete the wagering requirements/turnover before requesting a withdrawal
  20. It was until I run out of casino jokes so I changed it until I found a new joke website!
×
  • Create New...