Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

Daneski

Members
  • Posts

    197
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Daneski

  1. Does normal provider support crypto as main currency? It's always scretchy when I see Pragmatic with trx as currency example
  2. Hey! Can you take a look about card feature? Sometimes I'm unable to use them, since it's showming me that balance its too low. I saw that is already mentioned, but replay feature should be available in the bonus buy, shoudnt be hard to implement it imo.
  3. Winrolla + Billybets + Snatch/immerion are sending 300% sometimes, also worth to know if you're interested
  4. Yes, around 200 eur as I remember +- 20 days
  5. Thanks for honorable mention, but since I had terrible august, I will try with low balance this time, 2 casinos stole my sportbet winnings, 2 forgot to credit it, and rtp for games was around 5% . I'm locked in high currency value, so as marius, so maybe if I get 300%/400% somewhere I'll grind
  6. Contest Dates - 17th July 00:01 - 24th July 23:59 GMT It was within time dates
  7. Btw. I'm still thinking that giving 0.5$ as min wager and 3x-5x cashout from the deposit is ripoff, this points to the reelraven and all the other brand connected casinos
×
  • Create New...