Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jonrasmith
    Newest Member
    jonrasmith

• No registered users viewing this page.

CONTEST: Chain Story (Win $50!)

Glunn11

....deposit money or at least a "green card" to use the ATM machines" replied the cashier. So while he was applying for a green card in an office along came 3 bank robbers equipped with hooded jackets and rabbit masks. One was wearing a Pikachu mask as the leader. George became enveloped in fear while thinking why his pants were stained he thought silently, "Oh Cr** I soiled myself!". He also wanted to pet Rufus, his Monkey just about now to make him feel safe. The gun wielding yet bizarre looking Bank robbers shouted in rage ,".........

• 4 weeks later...

(Just to say first before I continue the story....I am mega confused with story now it doesnt sense so I I reply with something that also doesn't make sense...then i just guess you will have to reply with something else that doesn't make sense lol)

• 1 month later...

....BIG PAYOUTS that made anyone laugh and giggle like a school girl just to see them fall into place altogether but one things for sure is something much bigger happened on Mega Moolah, this monster......(I'm confused too so I will put something random here)

No need to be so confused chaps. This contest simply does not run anymore. ;)

Hahahahahahaha

Get a game started for us then Valdes, not a contest or anything just for fun...you know like those word association games or something......

No need to be so confused chaps. This contest simply does not run anymore. ;)

Not like Valdes not to reply? In fact he hasn't replied to a few of my posts now.....very unusual and how rude!! Lol. Just kidding

WHERE FOR ART THOUGH VALDES....or whatever the Shakespeare line is...or Romeo and Juliet who ever it was...you know what I mean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*****  SPECIAL ALERT     *****

Cannibal Zombie Escapes after enjoying Extra Large Police Officer!

Mayor Rules all Police Officers are to maintain a healthy weight to protect themselves...

Oh Yes,...... ZOMBIE ON THE LOOSE.....  

*****  SPECIAL ALERT     *****

Cannibal Zombie Escapes after enjoying Extra Large Police Officer!

Mayor Rules all Police Officers are to maintain a healthy weight to protect themselves...

Oh Yes,...... ZOMBIE ON THE LOOSE.....  

Ahmm, what's this suppose to mean?! :shok::unknw:

Welcome to the AskGamblers forum by the way.