Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cillis
    Newest Member
    Cillis

• No registered users viewing this page.

Heya :) 

Thought it would be a good idea if we pay a bit more attention to this particular new game from NoLimit City called Dragon Tribe. 

It's getting most of my playtime recently and must admit this is the most addictive slot game I touched recently... Insane winning potential, decent base game and rather good suggestion for some quick bonus grinding. Usually it would take a few hundred spins to 'warm up' but from there... sky is the limit. :) 

Yet to hit my first 1000x winner, but wins among 250-500x range are pretty common. Will publish my biggest ones in the Mega Wins thread, but here comes some of my best hits. All on a dollar spin. 

Overall, I'd say I'm 2000+ x ahead of Dragon Tribe after close to 25K of spins over three weeks of playing it. Which automatically turns this slot game into my most successful and luckiest one recently. :D 

dragon_tribe_03.jpg

dragon_tribe_05.jpg

dragon_tribe_06.jpg

dragon_tribe_01.jpg

Yeah Dragon Tribe is good to be honest, imagine it had the multiplier thing going like Bonanza, the potential would be insane, but No Limit city, has some Extreme Ultra Variance Slots.... But I still love them, could never get luck on that Manhattan goes Wild game. But that Tractor Beam and Cowboy slot is insane...

13 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Just had a stab there on bigger bets; loathe it when bonus comes in first two reels and got the rest of them for it and nothing 

That's the typical RNG behavior chosen by game producers for this particular game...  Lots of near miss (lack of third bonus symbol), usually it will take min 100-150 spins to trigger the first one. Needless to say it may well take a several hundred spins instead but then the chances to hit a monster hit increase dramatically IMHO. 

Not a hit-and-run game, definitely. Requires some serious spinning and time respectively. 

38 minutes ago, ValDes said:

That's the typical RNG behavior chosen by game producers for this particular game...  Lots of near miss (lack of third bonus symbol), usually it will take min 100-150 spins to trigger the first one. Needless to say it may well take a several hundred spins instead but then the chances to hit a monster hit increase dramatically IMHO. 

Not a hit-and-run game, definitely. Requires some serious spinning and time respectively. 

We talking about Tombstone correct?

I once gave this slot over 1000 spins and 1 bonus feature, with the 2 sherrif badges, 3 spins and won x5 but thats it. I know if you get the 12 bounty spins, most probably x1000 - x3000 guaranteed provided those wilds land. Notice how missing the extra scatter symbols on reels 1 and 5 is missing, however they pretty visible during the normal 10 spins feature. I guess they know with 3 locked wilds, every spins is guaranteed between x400 - x800 on average.

54 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

No one fancy Legacy of the dead?

PNG have officially ran out of ideas; no limit seem quite full of them; even their MWs feels different

Nah - Even that Black Mamba slot is rubbish, I'd try Moon Princess instead.

Play N Go really had some ***** releases lately, except for Divine and Honey Rush...

Lets not talk about this Wild Frames GRRRRR! ***** game to be honest.

28 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

We talking about Tombstone correct?

I once gave this slot over 1000 spins and 1 bonus feature, with the 2 sherrif badges, 3 spins and won x5 but thats it. I know if you get the 12 bounty spins, most probably x1000 - x3000 guaranteed provided those wilds land. Notice how missing the extra scatter symbols on reels 1 and 5 is missing, however they pretty visible during the normal 10 spins feature. I guess they know with 3 locked wilds, every spins is guaranteed between x400 - x800 on average.

Was talking about Dragon Tribe actually but thanks for your feedback re Tombstone anyway ;) 

3 hours ago, ValDes said:

Heya :) 

Thought it would be a good idea if we pay a bit more attention to this particular new game from NoLimit City called Dragon Tribe. 

It's getting most of my playtime recently and must admit this is the most addictive slot game I touched recently... Insane winning potential, decent base game and rather good suggestion for some quick bonus grinding. Usually it would take a few hundred spins to 'warm up' but from there... sky is the limit. :) 

Yet to hit my first 1000x winner, but wins among 250-500x range are pretty common. Will publish my biggest ones in the Mega Wins thread, but here comes some of my best hits. All on a dollar Spin

Overall, I'd say I'm 2000+ x ahead of Dragon Tribe after close to 25K of spins over three weeks of playing it. Which automatically turns this slot game into my most successful and luckiest one recently. :D 

were all your 25K spins on 1$ bets (all on autoplay?) so then you are running good on about 108% RTP on a slot that has TRTP of 96.06%.

you found another cashcow for yourself, meanwhile there must be many others getting sub 96% to pay for your 108% in order for the slot to average out at it's 96.06%, you were chosen for the winning group so safe to say you can continue playing it and winning on it. But it may dip a bit here and there as the game gets older as we all know with slots they all do that, play good at start fo release and then go cold.

18 hours ago, Flatzem said:

were all your 25K spins on 1$ bets (all on autoplay?) so then you are running good on about 108% RTP on a slot that has TRTP of 96.06%.

you found another cashcow for yourself, meanwhile there must be many others getting sub 96% to pay for your 108% in order for the slot to average out at it's 96.06%, you were chosen for the winning group so safe to say you can continue playing it and winning on it. But it may dip a bit here and there as the game gets older as we all know with slots they all do that, play good at start fo release and then go cold.

13 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Tbh V I think your averages may be on the good side for the time being, I reckon it comes in at around 400 ish. I’d two in quick succession one time but by and large it’s in and around the 500 ish mark.

See what the Community stats are saying on Slot Tracker

Perfectly in aware of the so called slot's payment cycle as well as all the little RTP 'perks' hard-coded by programmers while game is still relatively 'fresh' on the gaming market, but thanks for your heads up anyway guys. ;) 

13 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

If NLC continue with these releases they’ll have the crown of HV provider by 2020.

No saying they don’t have some duff games; Hot for Cash is one but in this and Tombstone they’ve two of the biggest HV releases of the last few years I reckon

They have a pretty good chance to fight for some other titles, far more important, such as Best Non-giant gaming provider for example. :D 

Although totally agree with you there will be a ferocious competition there with all the latest great releases by Relax Gaming... 

On 1/14/2020 at 4:07 PM, pinnit2015 said:

Clue was in the title Fiekie 😂

LOL, however Tombstone is actually the same.

About 150 - 200 spins to trigger a feature, sometimes longer and most Def not a hit and run game, requires some serious spinning as well, especially to get the bounty spins...

3 hours ago, ValDes said:

880-spins session last night, zero free spins features and a 'hefty' $400 loss! On a dollar bet...😮 

Since when AI features 'AI bots crawling forums'?! 🤑

54.55% RTP, thats very very harsh, but it could have been worse if you hadn't stopped at 400 loss limit so look at it that way. That's discipline.