Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Janisaum
    Newest Member
    Janisaum

• No registered users viewing this page.

No Limit City games for me very stingy, more like tighter than a mouse's ear would be more descriptive. Especially Creepy Carnival which I've played far too many times at 1 euro a spin. My biggest win on that was 50x on one of the shocking times I actually got free spins. I did hit one good win on Tombstone that was 100x but besides that their games are dry as a bone for me.

With that said, I decided to give the new game, Dragon Tribe a spin and to my surprise I walked away 100 euro richer. Which isn't much but I did not complain

A quick update on Dragon Tribe.  I decided to give it try with my final 20 bucks and got down to 2 dollars. Moved to 20 cents and ended up getting the free spins which yielded a win of $76.50. I was happy but I never pull 20 cents a spin. 😭

I know, I know we are never happy and yes I know, I'm lucky to even get that but you can't blame me for being honest. These blasted slot machines can drive a man crazy or to drink heavily. Good thing I don't drink anymore and I'm already crazy so I'm immune. 😲

49 minutes ago, imanorange said:

A quick update on Dragon Tribe.  I decided to give it try with my final 20 bucks and got down to 2 Dollars. Moved to 20 cents and ended up getting the free spins which yielded a win of $76.50. I was happy but I never pull 20 cents a Spin. 😭

I know, I know we are never happy and yes I know, I'm lucky to even get that but you can't blame me for being honest. These blasted slot machines can drive a man crazy or to drink heavily. Good thing I don't drink anymore and I'm already crazy so I'm immune. 😲

Hey there and welcome to AskGamblers Forum :) 

Glad Dragon Tribe has been nice with you, cause it certainly ain't with me anymore. :( 

Good luck! :good: 

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Hey there and welcome to AskGamblers Forum :) 

Glad Dragon Tribe has been nice with you, cause it certainly ain't with me anymore. :( 

Good luck! :good: 

Thank you for the kind welcome, it is most appreciated indeed.

I read you dropped 4 "C" notes in the game, sorry to hear that but as you know it happens. Personally I think of losses of that nature as a donation to someone else's good fortune. At least that's what I tell myself after smashing something or putting myself in a "safe area" to weep. 

You guys have a really informative, professional and well tabulated forum and website here, I can imagine all the time, effort, blood, sweat and tears you must have endured since it's inception. I too own a forum using the same software, IP Board from Invision since 2009. Great software by the way with loads of bells and whistles. I see you are utilizing it quite nicely.

Mine is an Asian Travel forum, a much different niche so I have first hand experience herding cats, keeping the peace and tabulating data.

A very helpful resource and quite renowned for good reason. I salute your efforts and look forward to contributing to its extensive level of content. Hopefully I can provide a nugget or two of useful information as well. I tend to have my wires crossed at times but I am respectful of everyone and their individual views. That's what makes these platforms entertaining and illuminating.

I see you have an introduction sub forum, I'll be sure to post something in there shortly.

PS - Don't worry I'm not selling anything I'm just hear to have a good time and share some frivolity and fun with the folks of your community.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:26 PM, imanorange said:

Thank you for the kind welcome, it is most appreciated indeed.

I read you dropped 4 "C" notes in the game, sorry to hear that but as you know it happens. Personally I think of losses of that nature as a donation to someone else's good fortune. At least that's what I tell myself after smashing something or putting myself in a "safe area" to weep. 

You guys have a really informative, professional and well tabulated forum and website here, I can imagine all the time, effort, blood, sweat and tears you must have endured since it's inception. I too own a forum using the same software, IP Board from Invision since 2009. Great software by the way with loads of bells and whistles. I see you are utilizing it quite nicely.

Mine is an Asian Travel forum, a much different niche so I have first hand experience herding cats, keeping the peace and tabulating data.

A very helpful resource and quite renowned for good reason. I salute your efforts and look forward to contributing to its extensive level of content. Hopefully I can provide a nugget or two of useful information as well. I tend to have my wires crossed at times but I am respectful of everyone and their individual views. That's what makes these platforms entertaining and illuminating.

I see you have an introduction sub forum, I'll be sure to post something in there shortly.

PS - Don't worry I'm not selling anything I'm just hear to have a good time and share some frivolity and fun with the folks of your community.

Thanks for the nice words, appreciate that! :good: 

Would anyone believe that I played Dragon Tribe in the fun mode yesterday, but after a while I couldn't stop wishing to quit playing it?!

Yeah, that's me...I simply cannot appreciate, nor enjoy, such a game...except for Reactoonz, the only exception, hehehe.

19 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Would anyone believe that I played Dragon Tribe in the fun mode yesterday, but after a while I couldn't stop wishing to quit playing it?!

Yeah, that's me...I simply cannot appreciate, nor enjoy, such a game...except for Reactoonz, the only exception, hehehe.

Fair enough, Afi-san. No two man alike I guess. :) 

13 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Well at least you tried and you can't knock a man for trying can you!

On 1/19/2020 at 11:02 AM, Afi4wins said:

horses for courses