Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tomekzx
    Newest Member
    Tomekzx

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pink Panther gets the html5 conversion too...

Pink Panther has been given the conversion I just went to check on it and what they have done to it.

The gamble feature is gone and the max bet is at 0.10 line bet so a max bet of 4eur per pin. On the flash version it used to be 5 per line so 200 per spin.

The jackpot was highest that I've ever seen at 6615e for the major and as for the minor it's at 330e. I gave it a few spins on min bet and on the 11th spin got the Crack the Pink Code bonus and opened all 10 safes to get 29 free spins and the expanding wild. Total for the spins paid 25xBet. Why take away the gamble feature, used to be able to gamble half or all of winnings now its gone. Also reducing the line bets to 0.10 per line has been seen on a few of the other games that were given the html5 conversions, Safari Heat, True Love, Dolphin Reef and now Pink Panther. Maybe this will change later who knows.

Went to check on Great Blue and that too was html5 converted but with this slot the line bet is maxed at 0.05 so 25 lines makes it a total max bet of just 1.25e or 1.25 pounds. Something is going on with these line bets being limited so much down to 0.05 or 0.1. No way can this be permanent.

As for me, only Captain's Treasure Pro is still a flash version, but I'm expecting this to go HTML very soon too! 😞

Well, looks like I'll be playing a lot more on my very few MG flash games from now on...until they too become HTML. 😣

went to have a few spins again this time the major has grown to 6751e but the minor was only at 144e (so the minor was won since last time)

after 31 spins it gave the bonus game Wheel of Pink paying out 14xBet (only 2 spins (9x & 5x) , 2nd spin was collect).  Not nearly as good as as my best Wheel of Pink bonus win of 119xBet back in 2016.

21 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

As for me, only Captain's Treasure Pro is still a flash version, but I'm expecting this to go HTML very soon too! 😞

Well, looks like I'll be playing a lot more on my very few MG flash games from now on...until they too become HTML. 😣

found captain's treasure (not the pro version), and it was the html version and capped at just 90cent max bets....... 10c per line , 9 lines.

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

went to have a few spins again this time the major has grown to 6751e but the minor was only at 144e (so the minor was won since last time)

after 31 spins it gave the bonus game Wheel of Pink paying out 14xBet (only 2 spins (9x & 5x) , 2nd Spin was collect).  Not nearly as good as as my best Wheel of Pink bonus win of 119xBet back in 2016.

Honestly speaking, I am not surprised at all mate...HTML versions do not play or pay as good as their Flash versions...similar to those AOTG versions of Marvel Super Heroes games...they simply suck! But now, ALL HTML5 GAMES SUCK TOO - True Love included!!! 😡 

a few more spins since the major has grown to 6832e and minor is at 246e (the minor increased from 144e and major from 6751e previous visit)

after only the 3rd spin it gave the bonus game this time Crack the Pink Code bonus paying out 10.6xBet plus the trigger of 3.7xBet for total of 14.3xBet, (only opened 5 safes, 3FS+3FS+4FS+{Exp Wild} + {little man dynamite 2FS} for total of 12 spins,

went to check on the Pink Panther jp and the major is sadly gone its now only 1,001.73e and the minor is at 151.87e

It must have gone not long ago before I loaded up the slot. I am done with Pink Panther for now, no point of playing it with the Major being this low. Who knows who won it , what stake, nobody knows. I knew it would go soon. It was at 6832 last time I checked. No amount of gesturing and knocking on the screen by the panther is going to make me spin this slot when the jps are this low. major is now 1,001.96e , who is still playing this slot when the jps are this low. Someone must have cause it went up and now 1,001,98.... insanity. Some people don't care about the jp amounts. Anyway that's enough of this panther for now, back when the JP is over 5K or 6K which could be a long time. Leaving it on 1,002.04 and 152,27.