Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jammartin
    Newest Member
    Jammartin

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slotsmillion withdrawal issues

pinnit2015

Anyone having issues with withdrawals?

As you know, I'm not a must be paid in 2 minutes person, but they're starting to take the mick. Now into day 3 of pending.

Whether it's locked is neither here no there IMO. Been told it's due to the volume - for that, read, we have a lot of staff on their xmas leave. :angry:

Mr P, I've noticed we are getting unusual amount of complaints against SlotsMillion recently and despite the majority been rejected for various reasons it might be an indication they are experiencing some issues. 

And if your payment gets delayed for a day or more, well, you know how to use AGCCS I guess. 

My fault Pinnit ,sorry.

Sent them email this week Pinnit2015 is winning too much these days, let him wait and sweat a bit.

Pay him february 2019 earliest pse and send him advice to play on at Planet7 or Oak.

Post of the month!   :p

Mr P, I've noticed we are getting unusual amount of complaints against SlotsMillion recently and despite the majority been rejected for various reasons it might be an indication they are experiencing some issues. 

And if your payment gets delayed for a day or more, well, you know how to use AGCCS I guess. 

:huh: Another one? What is going on here!  :unsure:

That’s the thing... slotsmillion on a good day are really good but they’re so inconsistent. It’s not the delay per se it’s the fact that in no way, shape, or form does it take 3 days to process a payment. Manual or not. Not when the last one was done in hours. So weird and a tad irksome.

Voledam - they got me; I planned on withdrawing so much that I could take them over ;-)

Given that they, for again another stupid reason, don’t process on weekends it’ll be Monday at earliest.

If not by Monday it’ll be companies time - and possibly not playing anymore if this is what it’s like - my metamorphosis into afi will soon me complete!

Anyone having issues with withdrawals?

As you know, I'm not a must be paid in 2 minutes person, but they're starting to take the mick. Now into day 3 of pending.

Whether it's locked is neither here no there IMO. Been told it's due to the volume - for that, read, we have a lot of staff on their xmas leave. :angry:

maybe 2 months ago i had my last cashout from Slotsmillion. It took about ... 2 days? That was also the last time i played there.

Processed....

Whilst it’s annoying and their withdrawal times are all over the place, it is good that the winnings came from free spins and they had no max cash out.

They really need to be more consistent. But least I’d confidence they’d process. Next batch of spins are tomo so try again ;-)

Processed....

Whilst it’s annoying and their withdrawal times are all over the place, it is good that the winnings came from free spins and they had no max cash out.

They really need to be more consistent. But least I’d confidence they’d process. Next batch of spins are tomo so try again ;-)

Better late than never I always say!

I'm interested to know if anyone is having problems with receiving withdrawls from slotsmillion lately. I had two withdrawls three weeks ago, which was returned to them because of an issue with their payment provider. They resent it through another provider but one week later still no funds. Every other wire transfer I've had through them has taken two days.

Better late than never I always say!

Yeah but still inconsistencies are a bit of a problem.

Imagine getting used to be paid in 3 hours for a few withdrawals and suddenly you wait 4 days. Who knows you could have wanted to use that Withdrawal for a "1Day only" excited offer but will now miss it..

I still like Slotsmillion since not 1 single provider is restricted besides Microgaming/RabCat/WH etc.

Yeah but still inconsistencies are a bit of a problem.

Imagine getting used to be paid in 3 hours for a few withdrawals and suddenly you wait 4 days. Who knows you could have wanted to use that Withdrawal for a "1Day only" excited offer but will now miss it..

I still like Slotsmillion since not 1 single provider is restricted besides Microgaming/RabCat/WH etc.

Agreed.

That will have been over a week before in my bank. 

What's more annoying with them is that they are a good joint in most other respects. To be fair, i expected more of them when they came to the UK but they still haven't got a loyalty scheme, which is becoming the distinguishing feature in people deciding to deposit where, and now their withdrawals are all over the place. Shame - they had the means of being a decent joint. And their offers just disappeared.