Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stefannna
    Newest Member
    Stefannna

• No registered users viewing this page.

Can't wait for Sunday, so I'm coming on Saturday

Cos I have been spending several days far away

In Egypt hoping to get Cleopatra come my way

but all she said and do was "sorry Afi...no way"  :(

Ah well, at least I'm in the running for a prize for now...351x...   :D

post-61309-0-05352200-1543648138_thumb.jpg

After over 10,000 spins (edited) chasing the queen sitting on that high throne, I am now almost convinced that this game plays and pays better only in the initial stages. My recent free spins games are turning to be like Finn And The Swirly Spin game...hardly crossing the 100x barrier...so how to break Drogerman's 529x ???  :wacko:

Perhaps I should just rest my case and be contented with a 3rd or 4th prize...Cleopatra is now making me sick...
I had 5 or 6 free spins games with Cleo as the expanding symbol yet they couldn't even pay 10x total bet! Rubbish!  :angry:

After over 10,000 spins (edited) chasing the queen sitting on that high throne, I am now almost convinced that this game plays and pays better only in the initial stages. My recent free spins games are turning to be like Finn And The Swirly Spin game...hardly crossing the 100x barrier...so how to break Drogerman's 529x ???  :wacko:

Perhaps I should just rest my case and be contented with a 3rd or 4th prize...Cleopatra is now making me sick...

I had 5 or 6 free spins games with Cleo as the expanding symbol yet they couldn't even pay 10x total bet! Rubbish!  :angry:

Welcome to the Club...

Let me give some latest info on the game my dear...

I have been playing Ancient Egypt Classic everyday, without fail, simply because I want to improve my position...

but as the game goes, it was going like from not bad to worse each and every day! The only wins are from the lower symbols, with absolutely none at all from the higher symbols - completely rubbish!

I'm done with Cleopatra now...she's been lying to me all this while!  :angry:

I took a few good kicks at the can, it's just not happening right now. Perhaps it's the contests running on the slot daily across the board, however many thousands of people slamming it to get the BIG WIN... it just doesn't have it to give at the moment maybe... I'll wait until it fades to the background like all new slots inevitably do before tossing as many chances at it as I already have.

As an aside, brilliant marketing strategy on Dan's Part.. Give away 10-20k.. Promote it in all the right places with great prizes, watch the slot eat everything they can throw at it and keep coming back for MORE..laugh softly to self and demand a raise ;-P

Lets agree to agree with that TheAverageGuy...  ^_^

I have also been blindly and crazily bitten by this 'trickery'...

but in revenge, Pragmatic Play will MOST PROBABLY NEVER get another play from me ever...on any of their games!  <_<

In comparison, I would have gotten at least 1 Mega Win on my Supe It Up game...plus numerous other smaller 100x wins...all these newer games seem to be using what one great magician is using to reach fame and fortune...the word 'Believe'...

emphasized...BE-LIE-VE...  <_<

Yeah as i said when i posted my screenies, for days its been shockingly bad for me too but i thought thats bound to change soon I played it a few times more simply because i had some decent wins on it before and now its playing like BoD at its worst days. It goes like this 0x-0x-0x-0.5x-0x-0x-0x-0.5x-0x... and so on. Basically out of 10 spins 8 are dead 2 are half x "wins". Maybe really too many people played it because of pragmatic Vegas promo thing, idk. All i know is winning 3,5x feels like a feat now :o

also, whats up with retriggers, it just doesnt want to retrigger at all anymore. I had first retrigger (well 2 retriggers) on my 2nd free spins ever. Since then i got over 120 features and only 1 retrigger more?