Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rockhead7769
    Newest Member
    Rockhead7769

• No registered users viewing this page.

Looking forward to opening my email and having a "yay!" response instead of a *sigh*

Patience... my arch nemesis..

Perhaps someday I'll master it, but that day better hurry up and get here! I'm tired of waiting for it!

;-P

I’m not in control of the payments sorry guys. Your details have been sent and the reply said they were hoping it would be paid this week. Let me know if you don’t have anything by Sunday please and I’ll chase it up Monday morning.

@afi - please check your PM

Funds received, mucho thanks.

At the end of this it might be good if there was a QandA with Dan? I know he may not necessarily know off hand some the the answers but I’m sure if he’s nice to his colleagues he can reach out to them ;-) I have a few off the top of my head :-) not often you get software company contacts so gotta grab them when you can ;-)

At the end of this it might be good if there was a QandA with Dan? I know he may not necessarily know off hand some the the answers but I’m sure if he’s nice to his colleagues he can reach out to them ;-) I have a few off the top of my head :-) not often you get software company contacts so gotta grab them when you can ;-)

The anticipation heightens... ;-)

Perhaps we'll be able to grab a moment or 3 of his attention when he's done his whirlwind touring around the world, I believe it was after the 3rd (my b-day...) he's expected home again..

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. Enjoy. 

been playing it on daily basis for past 2 weeks. Well on pretty much every deposit, but i dont play every day. Well i think i dindt play at all this monday so ... yeah.

Im usually lowroller and i play 20-40c most of the time unless i get way above my starting balance but even then i rarely bet over $1 - $1,20 (1,20 on IR and thats it lol). Was hoping to hit something similar on higher bet but it wasnt meant to be and my gambling kitty is empty for next week so guess i wont be playing it much til the end of this promo.

slot played great and i had tons of features... until a couple of days ago and during last 7 plays i only got free spins once, which paid less than 40x :/ Its somewhat odd slot, sometimes its base game plays like bonanza with lots of small wins and other times you set autospin to 100 spins and lose 80x bet.

my winning screenies. First two were crazy as it paid 130x from free spins and literally next spin i get 4 queens in a line for another 100x. man those were good times... |:| last 2 are when i hit 5 queens in free spins :p sadly not expanding but cant complain can i :)

post-79141-0-82002100-1543597535_thumb.jpg

post-79141-0-83382100-1543597577_thumb.jpg

post-79141-0-36989300-1543597676_thumb.jpg

post-79141-0-29018100-1543597696_thumb.jpg

:(

:D

hey i had it for a long time.. well for about a week or so, i was just hoping to hit something like this on bigger betsize and post that instead, because this win, for being 500x looks a tad sad lol 

for what its worth, game turned into absolute money eating machine for me after this hit and at first i was at least getting free spins at decent rate, but nothing big so was still loosing on it. In past 3-4 days i stopped getting FS alltogether and i had like 8% rtp over last few plays on it :x