Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mk1989
    Newest Member
    Mk1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sorry for the delay guys 2 things!

1st - Random Picker has yet again changed how they run their draws :angry:  I'm thinking of finding a different site. I carried out the first draw and it just gave me 3 1st place winners so I had to re-draw. I'll post the screenshot to prove in a moment

2nd - My country is currently in a state of emergency as Storm Emma (Beast from the East) has hit us hard! My internet was intermitten last night so I couldn't re-draw I've just managed to complete it now though ... Winners to follow

Aaaand we have a new WINNER!!!!!!!!!

1st Place - Bigdk88 ($50)

2nd Place - Fiekie247 ($30)

3rd Place - Afi4Wins ($20)

No entries for losers raffle. Afi4Wins when I done the test draw first you was actually the winner I thought you were going to take the crown again. Your record is going to be pretty hard to beat I think!

GOTM Feb.PNG

https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/499009x69538

It's all in the luck of the draw...so congrats to Bigdk for winning the top prize!  :good:

Well, I was quite sure of Fiekie winning it this time around, but not expecting the Random Picker to pick me as the winner again (must be a real 'she' this picker...hahaha), but there you go...as they say...the ball is round!  :p

As for the rules...I'm all okay with them...2 chosen games, 3 preselected games, plus 1 double-entry game for 1 lucky participant (excluding the last previous receiver of course).  ^_^

It's all in the luck of the draw...so congrats to Bigdk for winning the top prize!  :good:

Well, I was quite sure of Fiekie winning it this time around, but not expecting the Random Picker to pick me as the winner again (must be a real 'she' this picker...hahaha), but there you go...as they say...the ball is round!  :p

As for the rules...I'm all okay with them...2 chosen games, 3 preselected games, plus 1 double-entry game for 1 lucky participant (excluding the last previous receiver of course).  ^_^

Very Gracious of you mate! And I'm so happy I finally won! I have had kind of bad luck last day or so(since winning on BDBA) absolutely d-all! So this has cheered me up. :)

Thanks AG, Sharon and all who participated :)

Well, I hope I can get back on the top winner's podium in March...and so does Fiekie and Bigdk too...

so I'd need to get my NOS back for March's contest! Hehehe.  :p

So, what's my NOS:huh:

A double-entry game of course...either Supe It Up, Finn And The Swirly Spin...or Asgardian Stones...please.  ;)

(Oh boy...just look at Pinnit giving me a sneering look...hahaha :lol:)

Also...can I use Supe It Up this month as my chosen game, please Sharon dear?  :D

Games to follow shortly....I'll confirm in the post answers to your questions Afi

Okie dokie...me no worry...there's no hurry...I'll wait and see...  B)

MARCH GOTM

3 Selected Admin Games

Temple Quest: Spinfinity - Big Time Gaming

Gold King Slot - Play'n GO
Kaiju Slot - Elk Studios

Afi4Wins has been selected for double entries this month on NetEnt's Asgardian Stones Slot - ANYONE else can also use this game for single entries

So just to be clear -

- 3 SELECTED GAMES ABOVE +

- ASGADIAN STONES +

- 2 GAMES OF YOUR CHOICE

Guys if you want double entries you need to remember to tell me what games you want :lol:

@Afi - Yes you can use Supe it Up this month however it will be a good few months until I can accept again as it's getting really hard to check for duplicate now with over 300+ already uploaded :p

I choose Temple Quest Spinfinity(from your choices), Golden Ticket and Gem rocks. That ok guys?

Are you asking me mate?  :huh:

Whichever and whatever games you choose, I'm okaaaay with it!  :D

MARCH GOTM

3 Selected Admin Games

Temple Quest: Spinfinity - Big Time Gaming

Gold King Slot - Play'n GO

Kaiju Slot - Elk Studios

Afi4Wins has been selected for double entries this month on NetEnt's Asgardian Stones Slot - ANYONE else can also use this game for single entries

So just to be clear -

- 3 SELECTED GAMES ABOVE +

- ASGADIAN STONES +

- 2 GAMES OF YOUR CHOICE

Guys if you want double entries you need to remember to tell me what games you want :lol:

@Afi - Yes you can use Supe it Up this month however it will be a good few months until I can accept again as it's getting really hard to check for duplicate now with over 300+ already uploaded :p

Asgardian Stones as my double-entry game? Yay!   :yahoo:

Can use Supe It up this month too? Double yaaaay!  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

March will see me at the top again...  :p

Anyway, this month would probably see my last screenshots on Supe It Up...I'm quitting the game for good! 

It is now playing and paying like a Quickspin game...and I'm beginning to hate it already!  <_<

Asgardian Stones as my double-entry game? Yay!   :yahoo:

Can use Supe It up this month too? Double yaaaay!  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

March will see me at the top again...  :p

Anyway, this month would probably see my last screenshots on Supe It Up...I'm quitting the game for good! 

It is now playing and paying like a Quickspin game...and I'm beginning to hate it already!  <_<

Can think of a pun involving Asgardian and it isn't so pleasant lmao....but is how i felt after it hammered me yesterday....it involves slang for donkey and slang for minder lol....  :p  :rolleyes:

Can think of a pun involving Asgardian and it isn't so pleasant lmao....but is how i felt after it hammered me yesterday....it involves slang for donkey and slang for minder lol....  :p  :rolleyes:

Well, perhaps I got lucky the first time I played that Asgardian game...and realising later on that it has some similarities with my favourite Finn game...so I could more or less 'sense' its mood...hehehe...but I may be wrong as I play more of it later on...time will tell. Hehehe.  :p

Well, perhaps I got lucky the first time I played that Asgardian game...and realising later on that it has some similarities with my favourite Finn game...so I could more or less 'sense' its mood...hehehe...but I may be wrong as I play more of it later on...time will tell. Hehehe.  :p

It will give 6 then nothing for ages....it is brutal Afi man 

It will give 6 then nothing for ages....it is brutal Afi man 

Talk about brutalism...that leprechaun Finn guy may be small in size, but he sure can throw a huge knockout punch! :p 

I've been knocked out several times already...but I've also knocked him out a few times too...hahaha.

As for those Asgardian Gods in Gonzo's shoes...hmmm...I have yet to throw more punches at them...hope they keep their helmets over their eyes...like Gonzo does...but even so, Gonzo has knocked me out more times than I did him!  :lol:

And the very last of my soup screenies...  :D

56 more screenshots uploaded to Supe It Up

https://www.askgamblers.com/game/slots/supe-it-up-g1703

I've reached the finish line when others haven't even started! Hehehe.

Now I can concentrate on my games and reviews,,,  :D

Very sorry to cause you one huge checking headache my dear...but no more soup from me after this!  :p

Well mate, gather as many more screenies as you need...but this month I've already assured that all 3 of us will win prizes again...unless more participants join in of course! Hehehe.  ^_^