Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elli
    Newest Member
    elli

• No registered users viewing this page.

Thank you for all your kind messages and thank you to Guru too! I am back home thankfully and my little boy is hopefully on the road to recovery!!

Results to be revealed tonight..

A mother's loving care is always a magic portion for sick children!  ^_^

Glad the little fella is improving!  :good:

Monthly Summaries

Afi4Wins - 101 Screenshots + 8 bonus entries (109 entries)

Bigdk88 - 20 Screenshots + 1 bonus entry (21 entries)

Fiekie247 - 29 Screenshots + 22 bonus entries (51 entries)

Zennekk - 4 Screenshots (4 entries)

(I've just realised I forgot to include a rule which states bet size has to be displayed so @Zennekk I have to accept your 2 which don't, the rule will be added tonight for future months)

Total screenshots - 154!!!! Well done guys

PRIZE POT - $100

1ST Place - Afi4Wins $50

2ND Place - Fiekie247 $30

3RD Place - Bigdk88 $20

Sorry Zennekk but you will be entered in the losers raffle at the end of the year. If you win a prize throughout the year your name gets taken out of the losers raffle.

Well done all! I can't believe I came 3rd I hardly put in any entries actually had more I could have submitted but didnt think I stood a chance. I'll know for this month :)

And get well soon Sharons Son!!

Congrats to Fiekie and Bigdk!  :good:

Zenekk...don't lose hope...don't give up...everyone will be a winner by the end of the year!  :D

And the champion retains his title for yet another month...  :D 

As for the mother...yes...sleep well and get refreshed...  ^_^  

Afi is still the screenshots contest master, I'm not surprised...at all :D congrats matey, and to the rest of the winners too of course :)

Thank you my roaring matey...you roar and win at your new games...I roar and win at my screenshot contests!  :D

FEBRUARY CONTEST

Chosen Games

Planet Fortune - Play'n GO 

Universal Monsters: The Phantoms Curse - NetEnt

Cleo's Wish - NextGen Gaming

Fiekie - You have been chosen to get double entries this month on your game suggestion Moon Princess

Anyone is also welcome to upload screenshots for Moon Princess for single entries.

@Leo - You still have double entries to use on Dragon Born. 

8 Screenshots uploaded for Moon Princess (Double Entries) game - https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/moon-princess-play-n-go-game-review/screenshots

Now the question , since I have been writing a review for moon princess like a month ago, and had to upload a screenshot x50 my bet as the new contest rules, can I count that single screenshots used for game review purposes to add for my GOTM contest as well? I uploaded 8 screenies this morning, but technically I have 9 screenies uploaded.

Please advise.

TIA

Sharon dear, I don't have any double entry game this month, so any chance of me using Supe It Up again?  :huh:

That's the only game that I have now to give me an edge to win...if I can use it, that would be great...if cannot, it doesn't matter...just have to accept that this Chinese New Year month would be the month that the champion finally gets beaten in this GOTM contest...after 15 or more consecutive wins!  :p

Anyway, good luck doesn't last forever...I know that too...so good luck to my lion matey, Fiekie matey and Biggie matey...now's the time to beat me guys! Hahaha.  :D

I have a new suggestion dear...why not make the 3 preselected games be double-entry games each month? That would give everyone a fair chance at winning too. Just a thought...hehehe.  :p

I think you choose your own double-entry GOTM, then out of the 3 games selected games by Sharon, one of those 3 can be chosen for double entries game.

Lets say I have moon princess for double entries and then Sharon can choose one for double entries on the chosen 3 games she selected, which in this case could be " Cleo's wishes, Planet Fortune or Universal Monsters. Phantoms Curse".

I think that is fair and 2 double entries games should be enough instead of 3.

I think you choose your own double-entry GOTM, then out of the 3 games selected games by Sharon, one of those 3 can be chosen for double entries game.

Lets say I have moon princess for double entries and then Sharon can choose one for double entries on the chosen 3 games she selected, which in this case could be " Cleo's wishes, Planet Fortune or Universal Monsters. Phantoms Curse".

Ah well...just let our Sharon to crack the code...whichever code...or just let everything be as it is...hehehe.  :p

@Leo - You still have double entries to use on Dragon Born. 

Thanks for the offer Sharon dear :) but I have to decline. I wish you all the best of luck.

Giving up for sure matey? :huh: Oh geees...you've got lots of double entry screenies with you...just waiting to win $50!!!  :D

Giving up for sure matey? :huh: Oh geees...you've got lots of double entry screenies with you...just waiting to win $50!!!  :D

Naah, like I said before, I'm done with this contest. You might think, but what about those screenies I had? I just don't want to find out what issue I might have next time I participate. I'm guessing the issue haven't fixed yet also. No sirre

Naah, like I said before, I'm done with this contest. You might think, but what about those screenies I had? I just don't want to find out what issue I might have next time I participate. I'm guessing the issue haven't fixed yet also. No sirre

Leo, must admit I find the aforementioned post of yours too harsh and not quite fair to be completely honest. Indeed, there was and still is an issue with the Dragon Born Winner Screenshot area and attachments, but you were offered an adequate and fair compensation for the upcoming contest cycle/s. Now, I could understand where you're coming from and yes, your frustration is understandable, but let me assure you the issue has been duly reported as soon as you notified us. Hope you understand sometimes even small glitches could take time to be properly addressed and resolved eventually. 

Having in mind all the above, please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused and hope you will reconsider your decision. 

Leo, must admit I find the aforementioned post of yours too harsh and not quite fair to be completely honest. Indeed, there was and still is an issue with the Dragon Born Winner Screenshot area and attachments, but you were offered an adequate and fair compensation for the upcoming contest cycle/s. Now, I could understand where you're coming from and yes, your frustration is understandable, but let me assure you the issue has been duly reported as soon as you notified us. Hope you understand sometimes even small glitches could take time to be properly addressed and resolved eventually. 

Having in mind all the above, please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused and hope you will reconsider your decision. 

I do want to make it clear that this is nothing personal against any AG crew and I wasn't addressing any bad things about AG, in contrary, AG has been great to me and I'm still proud to be a member of AG community. If I came a bit harsh, I'm sorry for that, it was not my intention. I am aware of all things you mentioned above and the issue will be eventually solved. Please do understand that I've spent many days collecting those screenshots and many deposits too, I know nobody asked/forced me to do that and that's why I decided not to participate in this contest anymore because in the end, all that work was for nothing. I'm not blaming AG for any issue occurred because some things are beyond our controle but to be honest I expected a temporarily solution from AG part. Anyhow, I apologize if I was too harsh and I hope we can forget about this entirely and move on.

I have a new suggestion dear...why not make the 3 preselected games be double-entry games each month? That would give everyone a fair chance at winning too. Just a thought...hehehe.  :p

So basically what you're asking is if active members can have double entries every month on a selected game? What that be easier?

So basically what you're asking is if active members can have double entries every month on a selected game? What that be easier?

We are asking can we choose our own double entries game and another double entries game be chosen by you from the 3 you select for the contest.

So basically 2 games for double entries per month.