Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stefannna
    Newest Member
    Stefannna

• No registered users viewing this page.

So basically what you're asking is if active members can have double entries every month on a selected game? What that be easier?

Well...let's put it this way...if one participant can have a double-entry game, then any other participant should be given a chance to have one too...by choosing one of the 3 preselected games.

For example, if I choose Cleo's Wish to be my double-entry game, which isn't my favourite game, and one which I haven't even played yet, then at least I have a chance to keep up with Fiekie's double-entry Moon Princess screenshots, which is his own chosen game, and his favourite game too...so Cleo's Wish is not even at par with Moon Princess, but at least it gives me a chance to catch up. Hehehe.

No offence to Fiekie though, for mentioning his game...just to relay my point, that's all. Worse come to worse, no double-entry game for anyone at all...so everyone has to fight on equal ground...know what I mean my dear?  :p

Guys here were the original rules I posted in THIS thread on the 1st of Jan which you were happy with then  :lol: I gave everyone double entries in Jan just because it was the New Year  :p

The original rules are that one random person gets double entries every month, us making sure that this changes from person to person every month. 

gotm sugg.PNG

Guys here were the original rules I posted in THIS thread on the 1st of Jan which you were happy with then  :lol: I gave everyone double entries in Jan just because it was the New Year  :p

The original rules are that one random person gets double entries every month, us making sure that this changes from person to person every month. 

attachicon.gifgotm sugg.PNG

That's fine with me, my dear.  ^_^  I didn't realise that one random person will be getting a double-entry game each month.  :p

attachicon.gifgotm sugg.PNG

Hi Sharon

I asked a question on the previous page - I was asking since we use single screenshots for the game review contest, can we use the same screenshot for the GOTM contest?

Thanks.

Also will you still decided who gets double entries for the month?

Hi Sharon

I asked a question on the previous page - I was asking since we use single screenshots for the game review contest, can we use the same screenshot for the GOTM contest?

Thanks.

Also will you still decided who gets double entries for the month?

You can't use screenshots that have already been uploaded for the game review contest, no duplicate screenshots are allowed in any game review dear,

And yes for this month rules are as I stated, however we'll have a vote at the end of the month regarding the suggestions you and Afi have put forward for the remainder of the contest

:excl:  Important Announcement   :excl:

Please keep in mind that as a listed company on the stock exchange market, Catena Media - the parent company of AskGamblers, have to follow strictly all the relevant stock exchange rules and auditors instructions. In this regard, have just been informed that we will no longer be able to offer you Skrill or Neteller as a payment options and the only accepted payment method remaining is via bank wire transfer. The change takes effect immediately and the relevant contest rule/s referring to payments have already been updated accordingly. 

Please make sure to send me all the relevant banking details or contact me via PM in case you need further assistance. 

Better late than never...but not as good as my other month submissions...what to do...  :(

10 screenshots uploaded to Dead Or Alive

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/dead-or-alive-game-review/screenshots

9 screenshots uploaded to Secrets Of Christmas

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/secrets-of-christmas-netent-game-review/

(meant to be submitted for December's contest...but I've got more than enough in that month...hehehe)

:excl:  Important    :excl:

Surprise, surprise! :) 

Have just been informed that Skrill is now back again as available payment option. Not quite sure for how long, but still, guess that's a wonderful news for most of you, our regular AG Paid Contests participants! 

Please contact me via PM in case you need further assistance. 

:excl:  Important    :excl:

Surprise, surprise! :)

Have just been informed that Skrill is now back again as available payment option. Not quite sure for how long, but still, guess that's a wonderful news for most of you, our regular AG Paid Contests participants! 

Please contact me via PM in case you need further assistance. 

And I was already losing interest when bank wire transfer was the only payment option!  :p