Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Yerson1981
    Newest Member
    Yerson1981

• No registered users viewing this page.

Okay guys here are the summaries for April

Afi - 21 Screenshots + 3 bonus entries

Bigdk88 - 31 screenshots + 1 bonus entry

Fiekie - 14 Screenshots

Helena - 5 Screenshots

Total Screenshots - 71

Total Enteies - 75

Prize Pot - $50 (2 Winners)

And the winners are ...

1st Place - $30 Bigdk88

2nd Place - $20 Afi4Wins

Sorry everyone else. No entires into losers raffle as everyone who entered has already won a prize this year.

Well done guys and thanks for entering - details of the draw can be found here - https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/517347x34817

APRIL GOTM.PNG

NEW RULE

Guys could you all do me a favour if you don't mind. If you've uploaded a screenshot for a Game Review in the same month for the same game as you're using in this contest could you just put a quick note for me letting me know in one of your posts, just makes it easier when I'm checking the amount of screenshots against the amount you have told me.

TIA.

Okie dokie...will do that.

In the meantime, congrats to Bigdk and congrats to Afi too.  :D

Yep well done both!

I think maybe the Slotsfighter contest may be the reason we had under the 100 screenshots this month with Fiekie being so busy with that. Let's hope we can get it back over 100 for this month.

I do have a little trick up my sleeve that may help with that - will reveal tomorrow after I've decided on the games.

And the winners are ...

1st Place - $30 Bigdk88

2nd Place - $20 Afi4Wins

Sorry everyone else. No entires into losers raffle as everyone who entered has already won a prize this year.

Well done guys and thanks for entering - details of the draw can be found here - https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/517347x34817

attachicon.gifAPRIL GOTM.PNG

This has cheered me right up :D! I just ripped at Videoslots and then come here and see I won :)! Was one of the most roller coaster sessions I've ever had. up to 33 off Gemix down to 2£ then up to 45 off 300 Shields(bonus came in 2-3 spins) Then Big Bad Wolf and Dragon Born finished me off... 

This has cheered me right up :D! I just ripped at Videoslots and then come here and see I won :)! Was one of the most roller coaster sessions I've ever had. up to 33 off Gemix down to 2£ then up to 45 off 300 Shields(bonus came in 2-3 spins) Then Big Bad Wolf and Dragon Born finished me off... 

Aaah...the daily 'rise and fall' of Bigdk...but then again, who doesn't get one anyway, right? Win some, lose lots more...  :p

Okay guys we said at the start admin games would be a mixture of new and popular titles. Since we didn't meet the 100 screenshots last month let's throw in a popular game to try and get you to the bigger prize pot this month. Please see below

3 Admin Games - Worth DOUBLE entries to everyone

Archangels: Salvation Slot

Legacy of Egypt

You can pick ONE of these games for double entries - Immortal Romance / Dead or Alive / Twin Spin / Break Da Bank Again / Starburst / Jack and the Beanstalk

OR

Pick an additional game of your choice

@Helena gets double entries on her game suggestion - Piggy Riches (everyone else can also use this game for single entries)

And of course you can pick TWO games of your choice.

Hope I haven't made that too confusing :lol:  Fire away with any questions and good luck!

Whoopie! Now the choice of games is much more open...with more possibilities! Great idea my dear!  :good:

I opt for 'pick an additional game of your choice'...

and my choice is a game by GameArt...Ramses Treasure...for my double entries.

(I'm loving this game now...hehehe)  :D

The 2 games of my own choice...another game by GameArt...Queen Of The Seas...

the other one to be decided a little later on.  ;)

My engines are already purring and ready to go!  :lol:

Whoopie! Now the choice of games is much more open...with more possibilities! Great idea my dear!  :good:

I opt for 'pick an additional game of your choice'...

and my choice is a game by GameArt...Ramses Treasure...for my double entries.

(I'm loving this game now...hehehe)  :D

The 2 games of my own choice...another game by GameArt...Queen Of The Seas...

the other one to be decided a little later on.  ;)

My engines are already purring and ready to go!  :lol:

Awesome!! Good luck Afi - let's reach over 100 screenshots this month. April was the first time this year it wasn't met but everyone has done really well I want it back to a $100 prize pot this month!!

I'll kick it off then 5 pics for Fishin' Frenzy-https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/fishin-frenzy-real-time-gaming-game-review/

Btw it is not made by RTG now @ Ask gamblers team needs changed to Blueprint/Merkur :) As it is Uk allowed now.

You have a valid point here, thanks for reporting! :good:

The game provider has just been changed accordingly. 

No problem, would be great if you can get a demo of the blueprint Merkur one for everyone to try, But, I must warn you once you play this slot you'll be hooked....sorry :p

I'll see what I can get done for you Tuesday, it's a bank holiday here Monday but I'll get on to it Tuesday for you!

No problem, would be great if you can get a demo of the blueprint Merkur one for everyone to try, But, I must warn you once you play this slot you'll be hooked....sorry :p

I haven't yet like any fishing games...but I'll definitely want to try this frenzy thing.  :p

I'll throw a hook to the fishes...see how they bite...if not good, then I'll throw a huge ship anchor over to you mate!  :lol:

Okay...here I come...right behind Biggy...but now infront...  :D

7 screenshots uploaded to Ramses Treasure (14 entries)

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/ramses-treasure-gameart-game-review/

5 screenshots uploaded to Queen Of The Seas

https://www.askgamblers.com/video-slots/queen-of-the-seas-gameart-game-review/