Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    165731
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    Zubi1122
    Newest Member
    Zubi1122
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Had some casinos come out of our blacklist

Paradise 8 Casino

Cocoa Casino

This is Vegas Casino

Da Vinci's Gold Casino

Previously blacklised for not having a license I believe but all four are now licensed in Curacao.

I've played at all these 4 casinos some years ago, have left them, and never going back! 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The License of Holigan Vision B.V., operating under the domains www.beonbet100.com , www.betiran.com , www.betoji.com , www.betrekabet.com , www.bybetco.com , www.fxjackpot.com , www.galobet.com , www.general-casino.com , www.novabetting.com has been suspended.

The License of Eldorado Sportwetten GMBH N.V., operating under the domains www.1×2-bet.eu www.bettendo.com has been suspended.

The License of Armadillo eServices International N.V., operating under the domains www.88lionscasino.com www.coinvegas.eu has been suspended.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 12:44 PM, kayenne23 said:

The License of Holigan Vision B.V., operating under the domains www.beonbet100.com , www.betiran.com , www.betoji.com , www.betrekabet.com , www.bybetco.com , www.fxjackpot.com , www.galobet.com , www.general-casino.com , www.novabetting.com has been suspended.

The License of Eldorado Sportwetten GMBH N.V., operating under the domains www.1×2-bet.eu www.bettendo.com has been suspended.

The License of Armadillo eServices International N.V., operating under the domains www.88lionscasino.com www.coinvegas.eu has been suspended.

Thank you. Important information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Can anyone tell me if Bonzaspins (sister site or roo casino) is now operating with a license? I won the grand on Spirit of Egypt  and I’m extremely worried they won’t pay out. I’ve been sent through the ringer with this casino! Sent selfies of id & now notarised copies. I’m an Australian player & I’ve been trying to find information on this casino other then it’s the riskiest to play in Australia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Ashleymaree said:

Can anyone tell me if Bonzaspins (sister site or roo casino) is now operating with a license? I won the grand on Spirit of Egypt  and I’m extremely worried they won’t pay out. I’ve been sent through the ringer with this casino! Sent selfies of id & now notarised copies. I’m an Australian player & I’ve been trying to find information on this casino other then it’s the riskiest to play in Australia.

I looked the other day and noticed it was AUS but couldn’t see any licensing info to be honest. Did they have one previously? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I looked the other day and noticed it was AUS but couldn’t see any licensing info to be honest. Did they have one previously? 

Yes! They use to be great and I have done successful withdrawals from them in the past years… until recently they sent emails saying my account is being audited then asked for more verification then the latest was notarised copies! - that’s the part that had me worried as I could not see their licence anymore! Even tried looking it up on google & got no where! 😟

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ashleymaree said:

Yes! They use to be great and I have done successful withdrawals from them in the past years… until recently they sent emails saying my account is being audited then asked for more verification then the latest was notarised copies! - that’s the part that had me worried as I could not see their licence anymore! Even tried looking it up on google & got no where! 😟

Hello

Please sent the URL to the website, as I get Bonza Spins.com and .io. Not sure which one it is.

But basically you seemed to get asked to SOW (Source of Wealth) - This happens to many players all over the world once you get to a certain threshold of deposits or withdrawals in general.

I personally never got it, but laws applies to different regions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fiekie247 said:

Hello

Please sent the URL to the website, as I get Bonza Spins.com and .io. Not sure which one it is.

But basically you seemed to get asked to SOW (Source of Wealth) - This happens to many players all over the world once you get to a certain threshold of deposits or withdrawals in general.

I personally never got it, but laws applies to different regions.

Its bonzaspins33 dot com. Looks like a weird site. No owner, no license.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Hello

Please sent the URL to the website, as I get Bonza Spins.com and .io. Not sure which one it is.

But basically you seemed to get asked to SOW (Source of Wealth) - This happens to many players all over the world once you get to a certain threshold of deposits or withdrawals in general.

I personally never got it, but laws applies to different regions.

<SNIP>

yeah I’m a big player on many casinos & I’ve never been asked for notarised documents or ‘your account is going through an audit’ - got a sick feeling I’m not going to get my big win! Although, the provider will verify the grand to them. Just want to warn others because it use to be licensed… if I knew it wasn’t anymore, I’d never play there.

Edited by cocopop3011
Link removed, please do not post external links.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Roo Casino as in the one with a Gibraltar and UK licence?

Looks exactly the same as Bonza! With no licensing displayed on website. 
 

vip manager has also not replied to my email since Friday night - I asked how do I proceed with the withdrawal process. No responses. 
 

 

80425319-3BEA-4595-A5ED-091636F1B538.png

4477BB2A-0A57-4052-8F1D-AC990FEC4CC3.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ashleymaree said:

Looks exactly the same as Bonza! With no licensing displayed on website. 
 

vip manager has also not replied to my email since Friday night - I asked how do I proceed with the withdrawal process. No responses. 
 

 

80425319-3BEA-4595-A5ED-091636F1B538.png

4477BB2A-0A57-4052-8F1D-AC990FEC4CC3.png

Please open a new topic with everything that has happened and we can try and offers some further assistance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...