Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Deericksta69
    Newest Member
    Deericksta69

• No registered users viewing this page.

[UPDATED 3.] The brand new and improved AskGamblers website

Just one question mate...

Turning it on is indicated with a blue colour icon or black colour icon???  :huh:

No indication is shown and I'm a bit confused which is which!  :p

If No is visible then it means the add-on is switched. You could easily check that though by sending a test notification. ;)

If No is visible then it means the add-on is switched. You could easily check that though by sending a test notification. ;)

Well, I've tried turning the notification icons blue, and I've tried turning them black...with no difference in the results.

Did the testing bit and it works with the 'Yes' notification in blue...but why no difference in all the other icons?

That's why I'm asking.  :p

Well, I've tried turning the notification icons blue, and I've tried turning them black...with no difference in the results.

Did the testing bit and it works with the 'Yes' notification in blue...but why no difference in all the other icons?

That's why I'm asking.  :p

So you've changed your mind and you want the notifications now?  :D  I can't keep up Afi  :p

So you've changed your mind and you want the notifications now?  :D  I can't keep up Afi  :p

Hahahaha...no, I don't want the notifications in my mailbox...but I want to be sure how to turn it on or off.

Right now, I don't even know whether those notifications are on or off!  :p

With the icons on blue, with the icons on black...still the same thing. So I don't know whether the notifications are not coming into my mailbox because they are turned off...or due to some bug in the system. I need to know for certain!  :D

Hahahaha...no, I don't want the notifications in my mailbox...but I want to be sure how to turn it on or off.

Right now, I don't even know whether those notifications are on or off!  :p

With the icons on blue, with the icons on black...still the same thing. So I don't know whether the notifications are not coming into my mailbox because they are turned off...or due to some bug in the system. I need to know for certain!  :D

Perhaps visiting the Notification Management part of our Knowledge Base might help you understand and control better all your AG notification preferences. :)

Guys - Are any of you still having issues with the logging in and out?

i had some issues yesterday with logging.. sometimes it worked sometimes i couldn't log into forum area ... but today works fine, everytime when i log in - without problems

Guys - Are any of you still having issues with the logging in and out?

I'm afraid the answer is still 'YES' my dear!

Perhaps only with Windows 10 users, I don't know.

I couldn't login into the forum section most of yesterday...keep getting logged out whenever I switch into the forum page. Other pages are okay though. Very strange. And doing the login from the forum section itself still doesn't work properly. After logging in, it takes me to another webpage, but when I go back into the forum webpage, I get logged out again! Very annoying.

Today, I had the same problems. Cleared all my caches, browsing history, temp files, the whole lot...before getting back into Askgamblers.com

First, I clicked on the Login page (page 46), do login, got in.

Next, I opened a new tab for the forum page, but I wasn't logged in!

I turned back to the first tab, clicked on the Bell icon, got into the forum message...and have remained logged in so far!

For most other similar attempts, doing this did not worked...but today it worked.  :p

Geees...very strange indeed!  :crazy:

Okay, while our colleagues from the tech department are working to solve the problem once and for all, could you please try the following: 

1/ Use this link to browse new forum posts - http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

The website might display you are not logged in, but please discard it. 

2/ Make sure to check some of the options which suits you best from the menu on the right - http://prntscr.com/cdf3ob

3/ You should be able to track down all new forum content and post without any problems. 

Please try and let us know if you are still facing troubles. 

I'm sure some of you may have already figured this out - but we now have the search facility back for forum threads.

So if you can't find the thread you want to post in but you know the name of it you can use the search facility. If you don't see it in the list just click 'View all' and it will be in the list somewhere.

It's such an awesome feature I think I use it loads!

Search 3.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone*

I would like to report we have a 'bug' again or something I am not aware of.

I can't login from Chrome browser and I was able to log in from Mozilla but as in screenshot you can't see I am logged while I can reply.

I am not sure if I am the only one who experience this issue.

Hello everyone*

I can't login from Chrome browser and I was able to log in from Mozilla but as in screenshot you can't see I am logged while I can reply.

This is in fact an old bug we are in aware of... You may check some of the previous posts for solutions, not necessary to get back a lot, just 10-20 posts. 

Hello everyone*

Yep I still get the same problems Awena, but I believe this is still undergoing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if they're getting the 'UserID' roblem again please? I seem to be getting this again but need to know if its a common problem before I report it.

Thanks guys

Yes, I've been getting it over the last few days too. Very annoying...and delaying me in many ways.  :(

Yes, I've been getting it over the last few days too. Very annoying...and delaying me in many ways.  :(

Okay I'll report it I need a screenshot, if you get it before me (I'll comment when I get it again) can you get a screenshot and post it for me please.

Okay, here you go...

As you can see, my avatar is there, I can do a reply, but it's shown that I'm not logged in.

attachicon.gifAG Login.jpg

I have this photo already, I need the user ID one if you have it? I actually thought it was just my account that was having problems!

Valdes gave me this link which will get you to your new posts

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

Okay, here you go...

As you can see, my avatar is there, I can do a reply, but it's shown that I'm not logged in.

attachicon.gifAG Login.jpg

I have this photo already, I need the user ID one if you have it? I actually thought it was just my account that was having problems!

Valdes gave me this link which will get you to your new posts

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

The same occurs to me, I clean cookies and the issue remains. However I can post comments and everything normally. BTW coco, the problem is not the navigation, it's just you don't appear as logged in despite of being working as logged, and if you click "LOG IN" it shows this: {"userId":"5357b5f570a0f8150d******"} on a blank page. (I replaced last characters with *)