Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Magnushill
    Newest Member
    Magnushill

• No registered users viewing this page.

[UPDATED 3.] The brand new and improved AskGamblers website

We know about this annoying glitch, it has been assigned the utmost priority last week and our team works hard to solve it once and for all. I'm pretty sure we will have positive news any time soon. We'll keep you updated of course. 

In the meantime, please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconveniences caused. I know it has been a long time and how irritating this bug could be sometimes, but hope you understand and forgive us the minor tech glitches along the road. :)  

I know it has been a long time and how irritating this bug could be sometimes, but hope you understand and forgive us the minor tech glitches along the road. :)

Hmm...minor tech glitches along the road?  :huh:

Looks more like big potholes to me...but not to worry, I'm an expert driver...potholes can be easily avoided!  :D

Hi guys, 

Please try again and let me know if you are still facing the same issue. 

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. :good:

It was still the same a few hours ago...but now, so far so good!  :good:

Will see if it reoccurs again later.

It was still the same a few hours ago...but now, so far so good!  :good:

Will see if it reoccurs again later.

Thanks for the feedback mate! :good:

Feel free to ping me via PM or leave a post in this forum topic if it happens again. Hope we are finished with this annoying bug once and for all, but still... :)

Thanks for the feedback mate! :good:

Feel free to ping me via PM or leave a post in this forum topic if it happens again. Hope we are finished with this annoying bug once and for all, but still... :)

Will do! Yes, let's hope the bug has been killed for good, hehehe.  ^_^

Seems like the issue is resolved.

@Valdes - Did you look into that matter of not being able to use the private message system on mobile? Remember i uploaded a video for you...

Hi Fiekie I've checked this out myself and I am able to use my Personal Messages as normal on iOS did you say you were on Android?

Seems like the issue is resolved.

@Valdes - Did you look into that matter of not being able to use the private message system on mobile? Remember i uploaded a video for you...

It has been forwarded almost instantly to our IT team for investigation... Should be resolved by now, but if still not, please send me a PM and I'll make sure to raise the issue again in front of the devs. 

Oh maaan! I was having one helluva problem trying to get into the forum today!  :angry:

Tried everything I could but still couldn't get it.

Luckily, now I can...don't ask me how!!!  :p

Here are the screenies to my earlier problems:

post-61309-0-20201600-1476886069_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-79680600-1476886090_thumb.jpg

post-61309-0-50446500-1476886108_thumb.jpg

What the aaargh...now I'm logged out again...I was in just a few seconds ago!  :angry:

Oh maaan! I was having one helluva problem trying to get into the forum today!  :angry:

Tried everything I could but still couldn't get it.

Luckily, now I can...don't ask me how!!!  :p

Here are the screenies to my earlier problems:

attachicon.gifAG Homepage.jpg

attachicon.gifAG Login.jpg

attachicon.gifAG PM.jpg

What the aaargh...now I'm logged out again...I was in just a few seconds ago!  :angry:

Terribly sorry to hear that, Afi. :( 

My hands are tied though since I'm not a developer myself and all I could do is to forward your feedback. 

Terribly sorry to hear that, Afi. :(

My hands are tied though since I'm not a developer myself and all I could do is to forward your feedback. 

Thank you for helping out mate. That was all I could ever hoped for.

This bug seems to be a very elusive one indeed.

Maybe it needs Spiderman to detect where it is hiding and to get rid of it, hahaha.  :D

Today, things are a lot better for me, even though I still do disappear on and off, but luckily I can still make replies.

Yesterday was totally horrible!

Our devs believe they finally determined what was causing the issue and it should be much better now, if not resolved completely. 

Please, anyone reading this post, if you ever notice the same issue again please send me a pm asap containing a brief explanation when it happened and the OS and browser you were using. Thank you in advance! :good:

Our devs believe they finally determined what was causing the issue and it should be much better now, if not resolved completely. 

Please, anyone reading this post, if you ever notice the same issue again please send me a pm asap containing a brief explanation when it happened and the OS and browser you were using. Thank you in advance! :good:

So far so goooooood today!  ^_^

Yep, so far so good for me too haven't been logged out yet.

Well i have problems with logging in. Strange but in some topics it appears that i am loged in and i can reply, while at the same time  on some other topics it seems that i am offline and that i have to log in in order to reply.  :huh:

(sorry i have not read all the topic so i do not know if this problem has occured to other members too  :rolleyes: )

Well i have problems with logging in. Strange but in some topics it appears that i am loged in and i can reply, while at the same time  on some other topics it seems that i am offline and that i have to log in in order to reply.  :huh:

(sorry i have not read all the topic so i do not know if this problem has occured to other members too  :rolleyes: )

Please try and clear all your cookies or at least those referring to askgamblers.com. It should fix the issue, but in case you are facing it again, please send me a PM and make sure to add there a screenshot and a basic info about the browser used. 

Please try and clear all your cookies or at least those referring to askgamblers.com. It should fix the issue, but in case you are facing it again, please send me a PM and make sure to add there a screenshot and a basic info about the browser used. 

Clearing my cookies worked for me and thankfully no problems today.

Well it is  the first time that clearing cookies actually helped to sth :lol: . Tnx ValDes problem seems fixed.