cocopop3011 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 We have launched our first-ever Sports Showdown event which is a battle of the sports books. Between now and the 31st October we want you to cast our votes on the best Sportsbook. Cast your vote wisely as you only have one vote. You can see the current top 10 ranked sports books based on the votes here - Sportsbook Showdown Event At the end of the voting period, we will crown the 2026 champion. Use the link above to vote now and don't forget to reply below who you chose! Quote
Blackjax Posted September 22 Posted September 22 There are only 9 casinos as one casino at 6 is blurred. Are you guys trying to fix it? Quote
cocopop3011 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 16 minutes ago, Blackjax said: There are only 9 casinos as one casino at 6 is blurred. Are you guys trying to fix it? Is it maybe restricted for you? Can you show me what you mean please? Quote
Blackjax Posted September 22 Posted September 22 6 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said: Is it maybe restricted for you? Can you show me what you mean please? Here it is. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 3 hours ago, Blackjax said: Here it is. I would assume you can’t vote for that because it’s restricted. Quote
Blackjax Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I voted for 1xbet as this is the only casino I have signed up to from the ones listed. I have made a few sports bets on this casino and I found they have nice odds on main events and sub events during a match. Also when you want to pre cashout your money from a bet placed they dont deduct too much in penalties. cocopop3011 1 Quote
Blackjax Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I got 25 Loyalty tokens as well. cocopop3011 1 Quote
marius1978 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 I'm undecided on this but am trying to find someone to vote for. But it's a bit much to scroll through 75 pages or so to find out who's listed. Are betRebels there? I might vote for them since I've mainly been playing there for a while and they aren't so quick to limit your betsizes during decent runs. Rocketplay etc (all those former Dama/Hollycorn sportsbooks) have an absolutely terrible site lay-out, the list of games just jumps like they're on a trampoline, during peak hours it's near impossible to click on the match you're eyeing, can't believe they released that as the final product. Quote
wezxasqw Posted Monday at 08:21 AM Posted Monday at 08:21 AM Hi, I voted on previous monday and my vote shows as "Voted" in my profile, but the top 10 hasn't changed. How often is the Sportsbook Showdown leaderboard refreshed — live, daily, or weekly? Afi4wins 1 Quote
cocopop3011 Posted Tuesday at 09:35 AM Author Posted Tuesday at 09:35 AM On 9/28/2026 at 9:21 AM, wezxasqw said: Hi, I voted on previous monday and my vote shows as "Voted" in my profile, but the top 10 hasn't changed. How often is the Sportsbook Showdown leaderboard refreshed — live, daily, or weekly? Good question! let me find out for you. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted Tuesday at 09:37 AM Author Posted Tuesday at 09:37 AM On 9/24/2026 at 7:39 PM, marius1978 said: I'm undecided on this but am trying to find someone to vote for. But it's a bit much to scroll through 75 pages or so to find out who's listed. Are betRebels there? I might vote for them since I've mainly been playing there for a while and they aren't so quick to limit your betsizes during decent runs. Rocketplay etc (all those former Dama/Hollycorn sportsbooks) have an absolutely terrible site lay-out, the list of games just jumps like they're on a trampoline, during peak hours it's near impossible to click on the match you're eyeing, can't believe they released that as the final product. Did you manage to find them to vote? Quote
cocopop3011 Posted Tuesday at 09:37 AM Author Posted Tuesday at 09:37 AM On 9/23/2026 at 3:06 AM, Blackjax said: I got 25 Loyalty tokens as well. Nice! I didn't even know that myself, so thanks for sharing. Quote
marius1978 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago On 9/29/2026 at 11:37 AM, cocopop3011 said: Did you manage to find them to vote? I can only find BetRebels casino listed on AG, it appears the sportsbook side of their operation isn't reviewed and therefore not available to vote for. Quote
marius1978 Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago I see LevelUp Sportsbook is listed. According to an email they sent out just the other day, this will be discontinued so they'll only offer casino games from here on. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.